"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Do you guys treat girls good??

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Jeez, I think you need to find yourself a girlfriend and figure these things out for yourself. It is NOT complicated.

If you aren't having fun in a relationship, she's bossing you around, you are doing stuff that she either DOESN'T or WOULDN'T do for you, then what's the point of staying in that relationship?

The equal balance of power doesn't work in a TRUE relationship. One person always needs to be and is in power of the other person. Look at it this way, if you are the dominating male, then who will be? Your girlfriend? Get a grip and realize that you aren't her butler in civilian uniform, you are her boyfriend, you are the MAN who makes her knees weak when you walk through the door, you're the one that she pounces on every chance she gets, she IS THE ONE WHO IS WORRIED ABOUT LOSING YOU.

Your definition of treating girls good is flawed. Made up by either TV, your imagination, or your mother. Your girlfriend needs to be respected, but not catered. Why should you skip out on work to drive her home from a club because her friend's bailed out on her?

YOU SHOULDN'T

You wouldn't call her to pick you up just because you needed a ride, for whatever reason unless it was an ABSOLUTE emergency. You'd probably call a friend first, call a taxi, call ANYBODY and not inconvience her. You know she isn't your maid, and you don't treat her like one.

Women do not get turned off by something that turns them on. And that's the end of it. If you are a certain way and SERIOUSLY got a woman because she was SO into you, then it wouldn't later turn her off. If you were attracted to a woman because of her big breasts, would you get tired of those? Possibly, but then you'd have to consider how much you liked this woman in the first place.

Look, if you put her needs before yours, then something is seriously wrong. If you treat her better than she treats you, then you're effed for the long haul. Best way to figure this all out is to get into the dating world and find out.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Here's my take on it: As long as the woman is fine with it, then everything's fine.


The thing is, I treat women perfect. Back when I use to play the game, I still treated them fine. I bought all the girls I was with things, I never left any one of them out. I inherited the skills from my brother, but changed one thing that he didn't do: He never really treated the girls the way they were supposed to be treated and the way they WANTED to be treated. He got those mixed up actually...

Now that I've really bowed out of the game and have settled down (I'm with the beautiful girl I'm staying with) I can say that the past is behind me. But I still know a thing or two...and that's if you want to keep all the girls steadily hangin onto your chain, you better treat all of them equal and with respect. That's how it really should be played.
 

Centy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
sydney, AUS
i havnt read all the replies.

i just wanna add my two cents.

by good, if you mean, to treat a girl with respect, show that I care and not call her a ho/*****/slut (like the majority of the people do) then yes, I do treat her good. I dont call her **** behind her back, I dont gossip about her and all that crap.

But i dont buy her stuff all the time. Sure if we are out on a date, I can buy her a cup of coffee once in a while, does this mean that i'm an AFC? No, i dont think so. its showing her courtesy. I always try to make the girl feel good around me, but not by buying them stuff.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Treat women with the respect they DESERVE!! Treat a lion as a lion and a kitten as a kitten - to do otherwise would be unjust and would invite disastrous consequences upon one party!!

Don't treat a hor like a princess that she is not, unless you wish for destruction upon yourself, emotionally, physically, and financially!!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Virginia_IZ4Hustlerz
Here's my take on it: As long as the woman is fine with it, then everything's fine.


The thing is, I treat women perfect. Back when I use to play the game, I still treated them fine. I bought all the girls I was with things, I never left any one of them out.
Can you say Symp. You can't buy love homie. That will only buy you time alone while they are out fawking around on ya.

If you were such a playa at the ripe old age of 16, 17 and you learned all there is to the game then you should of had them buying you something...after all aren't you a hustla?

What kind of hustle are you runnin anywayz?




I inherited the skills from my brother, but changed one thing that he didn't do: He never really treated the girls the way they were supposed to be treated and the way they WANTED to be treated. He got those mixed up actually...[/B]


Sounds like your brotha was the real playa and you got your game twisted. What kinda playa isn't playing? Nothing wrong with being Prince Charming, but Captain Save-A-HO...has gots to go.



Now that I've really bowed out of the game and have settled down (I'm with the beautiful girl I'm staying with) I can say that the past is behind me. But I still know a thing or two...and that's if you want to keep all the girls steadily hangin onto your chain, you better treat all of them equal and with respect. That's how it really should be played. [/B]



No comment playa. I think I've done already said enough here. But you got alot of years ahead of you. When you earn your playa card back look me up. If I ain't dead I might pull ya coat and iron ya shirt for you on some real game.
 
Top