do you guys think this site is afc?

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't bother reading past the first few sentences. What I read:

Whine, whine, whine, whine, bytch, bytch, bytch, bytch, moan, moan, moan, moan, women suck, I can't get laid..

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's definitetly f. :D Can't help but acknowledge that most of it is right on the money though. Nice to see a guy who's even more of a blabber-mouth than me... :p

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bahhahahaha

Whats AFC is making a Bold Post like this..then Losing your balls and going back and erasing it..

The sight itself isnt afc..but there shore is alot of them on here! I still go into AFC mode sometimes..force of habit

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are only a handful of true DJ's on here most of the rest are either AFC pretending to be DJ or Jerks thinking their DJ's.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Jr.
I think there are only a handful of true DJ's on here most of the rest are either AFC pretending to be DJ or Jerks thinking their DJ's.
I probably fall into the "Jerks thinking their DJ's" category, but it seems to be working for me.:p

T.T. Boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long Island, NY: More Mexicans than Tijuana!
It was a legitimate question, the answer to which is 'yes, compared to the Seduction Board and mASF, SoSuave is relatively AFC.'

Nevertheless, it's still a vast improvement over living your entire life in total chump mode.

Reaction score
I will be the first to say I am a jerk, but I'm not pretending to be a DJ. I have never even read the bible so I don't know the rules. I do know the history of the real Don Juan and it's not what passes as a DJ on this site...no diss intended. I've heard the new version of about (let me switch to my deeper voice)...working on yourself to become a better man. And that's cool too.

As a famous comedian sang "I'm an *******" (dennis leary).

But maybe coming here I will learn how to tone it down a little! I'm still not paying for my dates or taking women out I don't care what anyone say's. I will try to be less of a manipulator and user and pick flowers and notice how bright and clean my windows are and stuff like that...

I think somebody said to me recently "its america and people have the right to their opionion...or something like that in my recent starman debates.

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
What "seduction board" and "mASF" ? Links please! Knowledge is power!

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
No ,but many the people here are ,imo.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i know one forum that uses the same layout (DCemulation)...

Reaction score
There is hope for afc type don juans...this was posted on another site:

Just to show headz that WE MEAN BUSINESS up in Here, heres ur
confirmation number from a FEMALE RELATIONSHIP EXPERT.SUpreme,might wanna ADD ON 2 this.

Quote:
By Lisa Daily www.stopgettingdumped.com We’ve all done it at one time or another. We whine to our friends about the lack of nice available guys, and then, when given the choice between a nice, sweet (safe) guy and a bad boy who makes our toes curl, we invariably go for the toe-curler. The heartbreak-waiting-to-happen.

The bad boy. Doesn’t make any sense, does it? I recently received a letter from a sweet guy who wrote, "I've been looking for some insights to what women are looking for, because from my perspective, they often go for that which they complain about most!

Got any advice for us men?" (Jyeah Bring Yo Ass to PIMPHOP)

Baby, you hit the nail right on the head. There’s good news and bad news for all you nice guys out there. Your day will come. It just may not be today.

Nearly all women go through some period in their lives when they’re swept up by a bad boy. The Navy Seal with the amazing bod and the mental prowess of a fruit plate. The Harley guy with mean beard stubble and an attitude to match. The Josh Hartnett look-alike who makes us feel like the center of the universe, and then puts the moves on our roommate the minute we leave for the ladies room. We can see these guys coming a mile away, and yet we fall for it every time.

Why? Part of us actually like to believe we can be the one girl to turn this wild man into a *****cat. Part of us just like that down-to-our-toes thrill, the excitement of something we KNOW is bad for us. (Like chocolate cheesecake, and Jimmy Choo shoes.) Some of us are just gluttons for misery. Most women actually grow out of the bad-boy phase once we hit our mid-twenties.

Our girlfriends start to couple off, and we start wondering if we used up our nice guy quota in college when were still torturing men for sport.

That’s where you come in, Mr. Sweet Guy. Because you’re the guy we really want.
Here’s my advice for all the nice guys:
Remember what we were wearing on our first date. Give romantic gifts on birthdays and anniversaries (and remember flower-mandatory holidays such as Valentine’s Day.)
Get what we’re all about. Let us know what you’re all about.
Kill any bugs that sneak into the kitchen.
Give us your coat when it gets chilly outside. And remember there’s a fine line between being a nice guy and being a doormat - don’t take any crap from us. After all, you don’t want to be a good boy in love with a bad girl.
Yeah, I do have something to say!

remember what!!! hell I barely rememba ya f*ucking name ho! Bring me a present....I'm the one getting the shorter end of the deal when I hit rock bottom and send yo behind to the moon of pleasure....

Ho's/women/girls/love interests/whatever will always be attracted to bad boy types. It's in their genitic programming. They will settle for less just to have creature comforts of a symps home, and bearing his kids, while he works his butt to the grave...and she cheats on his behind with guys like us....either way we still get broke off!

I have a pair of diamond earrings bought by a married woman whose husband makes about 18,000 a month.

Cocoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, im almost mad that u posted this, NO ONE IS A AFC HERE, every one is on there tranquil path to becoming a true don juan, some much faster than others and some much better than others, but none the less... everyone is, condering you wouldnt even know what AFC is without this site, i suggest u sit down and think bout it, now get up, and defend yourself, thats right, defend yourself, never back cown from something you say even if it is wrong! it makes things funny and come up with a bunch of stupid reasons that ur side is better, (take debate or speech and you'll know what im talking about) never be wishywashy, lol, *gets off soap box* lets see what you got