Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you Guys Think This Girl Likes Me?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright here's the deal. She used to like me back in late september and october but I was an idiot and didn't capitalize. Then she stopped liking me for a little, and I have liked her ever since, but lately I have liked her even more and I think she may be liking me again. Can you guys tell me if these are positive signs that she likes me.

-Whenever I sign on she almost immediately IM's me and asks how I'm doing
-During our conversations I always get LOL's and HaHa's from her.
-At school when we're talking she is constantly laughing at what I say, saying that I'm funny.
-One of her friends has asked me on numerous occasions if I like her because someone saw us together and thought I looked interested.

However, when we get to school and she's around alot of her friends who she has know for a while, she pays attention to me, but not all or alot of it.

Any opinions on if this girl digs me?

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally those are good signs, ypu should deffinatly get her phone number.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sisko
Generally those are good signs, ypu should deffinatly get her phone number.
I know her number. We're pretty good friends actually right now. Is that a problem? How do I get her to know that I want to be more?

JRay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out. Don't even start to make excuses, because they make you weak. Next time you two are flirting and you feel comfortable, do it. The longer your procrastinate, the sooner she'll decide you have no confidence/balls and will move on.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Azn4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
watch out

you sound pretty desparate i think u shouldn;t asking us if she like u or not. if u like her ask her out now or it going to be too late.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're pretty good friends actually right now. Is that a problem?
No thats no problem, in fact its perfect! Now she can go to you with all her problems, and you can be that smart sensitive nice guy who'll always be there to listen to her when she needs a shoulder to cry on!

How do I get her to know that I want to be more?
You buy her flowers and chocolate, and arrive unexpectedly at her doorstep, give them to her and say to her "__Her Name here__, you are the love of my life, i want to spend all my time basking in your presence, i would be honored if you would go out with me"

:rolleyes:

NOT!!!

Do not, I REPEAT DO NOT do any of that stuff i just said... im sorry to say, but go read the bible, read before posting your problems...

Ohyeah Fragmentor, my sentiments exactly...

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well sometimes we'll be walking in the hall with a buncha people that are her friends who she's know for a long time and she'll go talk to them and kinda ignore me? Is this bad?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing, sometimes when we're talking in the hall like today, she asked me if I'm gonna drive her around when I get my car and license, and I said well you're gonna have to repay me somehow.(Hinting at something sexual).

Is it ok to do this stuff? Should I be talking about sex with me and her? If this wasn't a good answer, what should I have said?

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newbie101 my friend, you've got ALOT of reading to do.. as i said before, read the Bible if you haven't started yet...

Is it ok to do this stuff? Should I be talking about sex with me and her? If this wasn't a good answer, what should I have said?
YES! Sexual innuendo in a joking way is always good :)

You are a MAN, not a girl who giggles or gets offended or scared when talking about sex.

Here's some reading material:
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000974.html
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16903

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sonick182
Newbie101 my friend, you've got ALOT of reading to do.. as i said before, read the Bible if you haven't started yet...

YES! Sexual innuendo in a joking way is always good :)

You are a MAN, not a girl who giggles or gets offended or scared when talking about sex.

Here's some reading material:
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000974.html
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16903
Alright thanks bro. I'll be sure to take a look at that and read the bible.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You remind me of me awhile back... Gimme your ICQ or MSN or something, we could chat, or if you got any questions or anything... Im not a total DJ yet, but i do know some stuff, and 'll be happy to answer any questions u got or something...

My MSN is sonick88@hotmail.com
My ICQ is 8593599

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AIM: TheMastermind702

Please... for your sake, my sanity, and the boards sake... come talk to me and I will show you the light.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright one more quick question and then I'll read the bible and talk to you guys on AIM.

Today, she asked me to workout with her next week and also visit her at work tomorrow.(I'm assuming that both are good signs). Should I go to both of them? One of them? None of them.

Thanks to everyone here. You have been a great help.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh sweet another bonus. I put on my profile that I like someone, but didn't reveal who. And then she immediately IM'd me asking who it was and she asked all my friends. This is great. I've learned so much from this site in two days!

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats great, sounds like she's showing some high IL... But its still not certain yet, plan your moves carefully, don't stray back to AFCness and screw it all up! :D

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's IL and AFC? Sorry I'm new. Also, is there a page that can tell me what all the abbreviations mean?

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, it's all in that Bible foo!