Do you guys think that I should go to our schools play tommorow?

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I'm thinking about attending the school play tommorow, however, I'm having a few doubts about going. Yeah, there are a lot of hot chicks in the play and a lot of hot chicks will be going to watch, but it's more of the play I'm concerned about. The plays plot is interesting enough, but I'm afraid that since it is a musical it will all be show music and I won't enjoy it. Something that's also keeping me from going is, though there are hot girls there, I'll probably coward out from approaching them. So what do you guys think? Is this play worth going to or do you guys think I'll be wasting my time? And believe me, I do have better things to do if the play sucks. Also, if I do somehow get the balls to just approach a random chick and get her number at the play, what should I open with?

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop over-analyzing. If you want to go then go if you dont want to go then dont. Stop asking people on this board to make decisions for you.

rowing_mike

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you won't enjoy it, don't go. Personally I wouldn't go. I go out to have a good time, go somewhere you would enjoy, there will still be girls there. As for an opening line, try "Hi". Works much better than chat up lines.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go because you want to go. if you don't think you will enjoy the show, hen don't go. While there might be hot girls, it isn't cool for you to be talking during the performance. You might just distract the actors if you and the girl laugh or something. I am an actor, and in my school play. So I would encourage you to go, but it is your choice.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go, have a good time and approach, its better than masturbating in front of the computer.

Even if you dont approach you will have regrets about it and maybe next time you'll do it.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
originaldj said:
Stop over-analyzing. If you want to go then go if you dont want to go then dont. Stop asking people on this board to make decisions for you.
Yes.

OneNine

Reaction score
Viper said:
Well, I'm thinking about attending the school play tommorow, however, I'm having a few doubts about going. Yeah, there are a lot of hot chicks in the play and a lot of hot chicks will be going to watch, but it's more of the play I'm concerned about. The plays plot is interesting enough, but I'm afraid that since it is a musical it will all be show music and I won't enjoy it. Something that's also keeping me from going is, though there are hot girls there, I'll probably coward out from approaching them. So what do you guys think? Is this play worth going to or do you guys think I'll be wasting my time? And believe me, I do have better things to do if the play sucks. Also, if I do somehow get the balls to just approach a random chick and get her number at the play, what should I open with?
do it, but choose a certain role. if the majority of hot girls are extras, be an extra. if they're leads, be a lead. if theyre in crew and makeup, well, learn how to apply eyeliner. i dated the most gorgeous girl in being an extra earlier this year. totally worth it.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Well, went to the play yesterday and it was actually better than I expected, there were jokes that were actually FUNNY in the play, the plot was interesting, it was well acted, had good coreography(SP?) and the songs were good, despite being show music. There was even some adult humor here and there.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
Well, went to the play yesterday and it was actually better than I expected, there were jokes that were actually FUNNY in the play, the plot was interesting, it was well acted, had good coreography(SP?) and the songs were good, despite being show music. There was even some adult humor here and there.

And funny how you didn't mention the girls there. Theater is actually worth going to see.

six-foot AZN '05

Don Juan
Reaction score
wavejams007 said:
And funny how you didn't mention the girls there. Theater is actually worth going to see.
lol

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XD

I ROFL'd when Viper didn't mention a single thing about an approach/DJing. Not much success, or did you even try?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
XD

I ROFL'd when Viper didn't mention a single thing about an approach/DJing. Not much success, or did you even try?

At least he's not complaining.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go to the play, man.

Don't even think about the "hot girls" that will be there.

Just go to the play...alone or with friends. Go and have a good time.

If you happen to run into a girl....stay calm. Start a brief convo....you can start a convo by making a comment about the play...or you can make a comment about her....don't be too offensive about it....but say something to get her attention.

But most of all, relax!

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4Real said:
Just go to the play, man.

Don't even think about the "hot girls" that will be there.

Just go to the play...alone or with friends. Go and have a good time.

If you happen to run into a girl....stay calm. Start a brief convo....you can start a convo by making a comment about the play...or you can make a comment about her....don't be too offensive about it....but say something to get her attention.

But most of all, relax!
hate to break it to you, but he already went.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
XD

I wasn't even thinking about D.Jing/Approaching, I was THINKING about the play and of course, the hot girls who were in it. Bottom line, you go to plays to WATCH plays, not to approach women.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
I wasn't even thinking about D.Jing/Approaching, I was THINKING about the play and of course, the hot girls who were in it. Bottom line, you go to plays to WATCH plays, not to approach women.
kinda like you come to the site to talk about girls as opposed to gettin better with them...

If you werent talking about approaching the girls why are you posting it on this site? We are not your emotional tampons here. You think I care whether you go to a play... Why should ANYONE HERE care if you go to a play.... I got a shower a couple minutes ago but I managed to reframe from tellnig the world. We should charge by the hour for all the threads you make on some Snag symp sorrow stuff....this is your life...it doesnt restart when (or IF) you get things on course, that time is gone forever. And when you realize how easy it can be you will kick yourself for bullsh!tting so much. Or....you will stay as you are now and b!tch about everything.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
oh...and I know you are gonig to prove my point by coming in and b!tching
Firstly, why do you come in my topic and talk sh*t? Emotional tampon? WTF? I'm just asking if you guys thought it would be a good idea if I went to the play or not, it's a yes or no question for all I care. And as I've stated several times, if you don't like my threads, then stay the f*ck out of them. Besides, if I wanted to approach a girl that night, I know that I damn well could of done it, with success. Approaching in that environment is actually pretty easy, just go up to a girl, introduce yourself and ask her what she thought of the play, to get conversation rolling.

Just because YOU don't like theater doesn't mean sh*t, dip****. There are a lot of people who actually enjoy theater and if you don't enjoy it, just shut the f*ck up about, don't be a b*tch.