"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Do you guys think she found out and that’s why she put a picture of her hiding her face because of me?

Kian_boem

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2016
Messages
39
Reaction score
3
Age
31
I made a fake Instagram account and I had zero followers/followings then As a profile picture I put a picture of one of my friend. So I search for this girl who I haven’t seen in a long time and I went to her profile story but then later when I went to her profile page again she changed her profile picture to a picture of her hiding her face. Do u guys think she found out that I saw her story on her profile picture and thats why she put a picture of herself hiding her face
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I have no idea what you are talking about.
 
Top