"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Do you guys think its wrong to only care about sex and not relationships

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
because thats all I seriously care about. Some may find it ignorant, immature, etc. but I dont. I don't know, I've never been in a meaningful relationship so maybe this may change, but for the moment all I care about is sweeping the girl off her feet, f***ing her, and dropping her like a rag. Whats yalls take on this?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ERIC

New Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2000
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Jersey
Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with that, if you're enjoying the single life and just want a good time with some girl then do it. Just remember, if you're doing this with a number of girls who live relatively close to each other, word might start to get around that you're just out to bag a chick and scram. Then the women might be a little more hesitant to get involved with you in the first place. Be careful, and as long as you do that, keep on keepin' on. Just my 2 cents.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Bilogomja
because thats all I seriously care about. Some may find it ignorant, immature, etc. but I dont. I don't know, I've never been in a meaningful relationship so maybe this may change, but for the moment all I care about is sweeping the girl off her feet, f***ing her, and dropping her like a rag. Whats yalls take on this?
I see nothing wrong with it bro, just make sure you 'wrap up' before you go swimming, lol.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Uh oh, another morality question... :eek: Y'know, every man should be able to live his own life. If that's what you want and your personal morality is comfortable with it, knock yourself out.

The only caveat I would add from my experience is that it's cool as long as it is mutual. I wouldn't lead a woman on about having an exclusive relationship just to get some nookie. That may cut down on the action, but at least you will never feel guilty.
 
Top