Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys sarge in fron of your family?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the beach today with my sisters and nephew..we camped on the beach..There was this Hottie laying down in a bikini next to us..

I was feeding the seagulls a bologna sandwich I found..and she kept looking up ..smiling..then smiling at my sister..

I was going to go hit her up...but just felt weird hitting on chicks when Im with family..especially when they ask me who that is..and I say "ohh my sister"..I feel kinda funny hangin with my sister at the beach

do you guys ever get held back because of stuff like this?

It would also suck to be rejected in front of my family..yikes!!

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I approach infront of my mom all the time, but not my dad or brother. My dad I don't because hes a horney old man and he just jumps in the convo lookin for ass, and my bro isn't good with women and I feel no need to go flaunt infront of him.

I actually use my mother as a puckup line... we will be out somewhere and I'll sigh and say "She really takes this shop till ya drop stuff seriously" and then point to my mom, who will be like comparing prices with her reading glasses with a worried stare. And then I motion to the bags I'm no doubt holding "All hers... except that one, I just got some awesome <blablalblba>" women always jump into the conversation, they love when guys talk about their mothers, don't ask me why.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah worried look on her face..the look on womens faces like they are splitting an atom when shopping.."Will.. this one that costs $3 more.. Break my bank account? Maybe I should Just get both..but If I get both! I will need matching shoes...ohh dear..I should file for bankruptcy....I'll take them both!"

do you ever close #'s? or just flirt?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I get nervous around my family...I've been so AFC all these years that if I tried to mack a girl in front of them, they'd be all like, "Oh wow! Squirrels has finally got a girl! Let's find out all about her!"

Sometimes I wonder if my parents think I'm gay because of this. :p

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont have much family..just 2 sisters and 1 brother..but whenever they see me rappin a girl..they are watching me like hawks....then they want to jump in and advise..and they always try to set me up with the nastiest looking girls even a vulture wouldnt touch..

SO I always feel they are going to do something stoopid..like start cheering me on..

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I'm glad to see you can exploit your mom to pick up chicks lol.

However, i never go anywhere with my parents besides the occasional dinner, when i decide i want to go, so i dont have to deal with my parents being around when females are around.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer to keep the folks unaware of my DJing, they are old fashioned and haven't paid much attention to how the scene has changed.

-Grey Fox

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See I know this sucks..and I want to get past the family hurdle..I miss some good chances with some HB's ..because Im with the fam..and feel stupid in front of them..

I wondering if there is some way to use the family as an advantage..its kind of cool..because they are the ULTIMATE WINGMEN..but they unknowingly can ruin it for u also

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yes indeed, the chances for success with using your family as wingmen is very minimal, and almost equivalent to suicide.

I think you best bet is using the family dog.

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm! For the people uncomfortable about family

Since most of you are on the DJ forums, then its pretty safe to assume that most of you were at some point AFC's, more or less.

An AFC's parents might have some repressed problems of their own, which would flow into a child's unconciousness.

If a parent is repressed sexually, then their child might be extremely sexually active, or not, depending on how much the child detaches their own consciousness and personality from the character of their parent.

Also, if a mother isn't fulfilled by her marriage, she might turn her love and energy to the child. The male child.

Selfishly one's mother might be wishing that the child doesnt develop sexually, and doesnt succed with women so that the child will be more "her own."

If one realized themself as individual from their mother, they may get the courage to disobey her unconcious wishes and still be succesful with women.

In this scenario it might still be uncomfortable for the child to disobey the wishes of his mother/family in front of her.(You DJing chicks with your parents watching.)

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Psychosexual..great post..I too am a Psych profes..

While I agree with most of your post..(my parents were repressed sexually) and so was I for a long time..

but I dont try to compensate for my parents sexual supressions..by being too sexual..

I just feel awkward..when my siblings are around..because I feel weird mixing family vibes with my own sexual intentions...

Its like talking with your parents about masturbation..not very comfortable..

So When I see a HB..and my siblings are there..I feel it crosses boundries between sexual intentions/thoughts..and the family credo to keep sexual thoughts to yourself

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
Psychosexual..great post..I too am a Psych profes..
really? Thanks, but I am no professor.

I just pointed out one possibility out of many, because I felt that some people could relate to it(if not you).

Frosty

Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother and I are like a dynamic duo out in the field although he isn't out there as much since he is in a LTR. When we do go out together, he will still flirt up the asz just out of habit.

Don't even get me started on my father (divorced). He might just start competing with my brother and me if we are out somewhere together.

My mother has probably exposed me to more game than any other person as far as someone lecturing me on how women think (it is just watch me if you want with my father). This came mostly when I was in my teens and I was too much of the quiet type to make any use of it. I will still approach women in front of her with no problem and she just might put her own $0.02 in once I'm done. I will call her on any tips that I don't agree with.

MY sister and I are pretty cool too. For instance, if she is driving us somewhere and I see a freak on the street that I want to talk to, she will offer to pull over like it's no big deal.

Overall, I have a pretty tight family (extended and all) and we are very much friends too. I count it as a blessing. So to put it short, I approach women in front of my family quite often.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk up to the chick, and say "My mom *point to her* said that if I didn't get your #, I wasn't going to get any dinner tonight"

TheCollector

Don Juan
Reaction score
My 17 year old bro and I sarge the beach a lot and he is a pretty dang good wingman. He has no fear and will wing for me if we are approaching 25 year olds. When we get shot down we just laugh it off.

Frosty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk up to the chick, and say "My mom *point to her* said that if I didn't get your #, I wasn't going to get any dinner tonight"

Latte, I can't wait to use that one.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely not. My family has pretty much no idea what Im up to. Family and females don't mix..

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont excercise or sarge in front of family or similar. Though, there are relatives who are morelike friends.
Why? I have no f*cking idea, I get uncomfortable.
It just is.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dunno why but it always seems like there are so many woman when my fam is around

i dont really approach i just get their attension

my fam gets pissed if i were to leave them there standing by themselves

i nearly got my ass kicked when i went to approach some girl at a bar.

(we were havin dinner and i went up to get a drink)

im 18 but have a special card that lets me do that

when my mom saw me she was about to come over and do somethin, so i jus decided to go back to the table before she could come over

also when i take my sister out (shes a couple yrs younger than i) i tend to get a lot of looks, maybe i could use her but somethin jus doesnt seem right about that