Do you guys re-engage former leads?

SoSerene

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure most of us have tons of girls in our phone that we went out with once, twice, maybe even 10 times at one point but for whatever reason...things didn't work out. These aren't necessarily "ex's" but maybe girls you dated for a while.

There seems to be a strong movement to not contact ex's, and for the most part I agree. There are lots of girls I dated who I don't have any interest in going out with again and I've moved on. However, there are definitely some women I maybe went out with a few times a while ago I'd love to give a second go. A couple of them ended for reasons stemming from weaknesses in my game, which I have now improved on, and would like to see what would happen again.

Anyone had any success or luck with these leads? If so, how did you go about it?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is always better to find new leads.. plain and simple.

I have been burned trying to make something out of nothing when the simple matter is.. the attraction and chemistry is just not there.

Go out and find someone that makes you feel alive! Never settle.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Espi said:
I'll typically reconnect with plates. I invariably find myself thinking about them and wanting to get back together. This is why I never delete phone numbers anymore. I have gotten back with women ranging anywhere from months to even several years. I find that as long as I treat them right, they''ll usually remain open for later invites.
I delete old numbers and save myself the trouble. If it didn't work out, there's a reason. Either I f**ked up or she wasn't interested. Why go back? Women I erase hardly ever come back, and if they do, it's for attention.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just move on, man. It's better for your health.