"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Do you guys chat in the car?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
Been thinking, should i try to make conversation in the car when on a date? Or just be quiet?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Overthinking stuff,
ofc you need conversation in the car too
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
You should definitely talk in the car.

I personally don’t like to talk and drive at the same time, but women don’t appreciate silence.

Since the “silent treatment” is their go-to tool when they are pissed off at a guy, they tend to assume the worst if a guy is being quiet.

I can drive 100 miles with a guy friend and not say a word. He knows I’m just being chill and nothing is wrong. But women would never understand that lol.

TLDR: Yes, always talk in car with chicks.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'm with @Mike32ct when it comes to driving. I like the silence and would prefer to hear some music.

And with women, they need to talk, I'd normally ask followup questions, and that means they end up making most of the conversation while I'm just nodding and perhaps smiling when it's amusing.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Make conversation, they will think your lame and nervous if your quiet, trust me, I have a younger sister so I know lol
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I'm with @Mike32ct when it comes to driving. I like the silence and would prefer to hear some music.

And with women, they need to talk, I'd normally ask followup questions, and that means they end up making most of the conversation while I'm just nodding and perhaps smiling when it's amusing.
Exactly. I love my music too.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
The cool ones want to hear music too, and don't mind shutting up, but only if they like the same kind of music as you, and think you have good taste in music
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Any interruption of the talking stream push her emotional buttons and provide them yet a further reason to complicate things and fabricate drama.

I also like silence when I'm driving but its not so simple with them, best thing is asking them to talk about people they know; this way they will talk non stop and you can save yourself with simple uhm uhm and nodding while you pay attention to the road.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Talk and I apply some light kino. Make sure they are buckled in properly. I sometimes pull the passenger seat forward only so I can reach over and adjust her seat while I brush her chest with my arm. Sleezy-yes, does it work, you bet.
 
Top