Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys buy organic foods?

Reaction score
Jack LaLanne once said that he thought doing exercise is number one and eating is number two. Someone asked him about eating organic food and he said that the body gets used to pesticides over time so he didnt see the need in buying organic food. Everytime I eat organic food I always feel better. I dont know if its just in my mind or if organic food genuinely makes you feel better.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The label is a start, but it takes a lot of research and effort to really understand where your food comes from. Small producers might not have the money and resources to get certified as organic. And anything that crosses our borders into the United states labelled as organic may not be questioned under the terms of nafta. So you know a lot of people have to be lying, because they get more money for organic.

If you are concerned about pesticides, wash your food carefully before you eat it. That is a good idea anyway, simply because filthy people still touch it at the grocery store.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes buy organic foods. But for the most part, I'm too cheap.