Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys actually enjoy being around women?

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, I'd like to know. I'm always astonished at how many posts here are borderline (or full-on) misogynistic. You're presumably here because you want to get with women. So I'm assuming that at some level you enjoy the company of women. How does b*tching about the lack of quality girls or rambling about feminism improve your game? How does this mindset improve your life? I can't see how it's helpful.

When I meet a new girl I'm interested. I'm curious. I want to get to know her, and if she's cool then maybe I want to hook up with her or hang out with her again. But it all starts from a genuinely positive, inquisitive place. I thought that was normal but sometimes when I read stuff on here I get the feeling that you guys carry a chip on your shoulder.

Obviously this doesn't apply to all of you, but you get the idea.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fallacy of your reasoning stands in the fact that girls are a homogeneous.

You cannot ask if we enjoy being around girls, the problem with most guys here is that they are annoyed from the average girl who happen to be bratty,annoying and obnoxious in many possible ways.

Its not the girl which users here dont like but a certain behaviour which happen to be present much more in girls due to double standards in punishment,media and school system allignment and a screwed up society in general.

What it looks to you as guys who dont enjoy having girls around are simply guys who complain about the amount of sh1t they have to put up with for the simple fact that they are men and for that they are discriminated in the dating market (if they belong to the bottom 70% of men).

The suggestion of not invest emotionally or economically on women while keeping their eyes open is just a shield to keep some ground and mental sanity dealing with women.

Going out with a sweety,caring and feminine girl is a desire of the totality of men..the problem is that such girls today are as common as a doctor who doesnt play golf or a dentist without a boat.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Who Dares Win, it's not the female per se, it's the stupidity of their behavior. I also agree that nothing good can come out of hating women, they just get to the average nice guy at times. What I've learned here is that the "I don't give a shyt attitude" goes a long way, for me at least, and it made my skin thicker, and reduced my nervousness immensely, thus causing me to enjoy a nerve-free interaction with a female unlike before.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Do I actually enjoy my time with women?

Absolutely. I love women. I appreciate their sensuality: the fact that their senses are more powerful than our own. We can experience the world anew through her senses. I've learned to accept that a given woman will go through different phases but that if you are patient and nonreactive she will loop back to her original position. That is when you have a strong relationship with her. As crazy as her behavior may be, she is most often right about her intuitions.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find women endlessly fascinating. Every girl is a new story. Stuff that would be completely mundane in a guy is somehow exciting in a woman.

It's not that I worship them, because I don't. But without them what's the point?

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy being around SOME women. If I could I would prefer having a majority of the ones I find attractive for nothing more then sex (which is all they're good for) because I'm repulsed by the kind of people they are. Now do I hate women? Absolutely not. I don't harbor any hatred for them but I say things like it is, and far too many of them aren't even worth my time, energy and effort.

For the most part I agree with everything that's been said by others.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on WHAT TYPES of women I'm around. makes all the difference in the world. some of us have come to realize with experience that there is more to women then just having a pu$$y and it's NOT always worth what it takes to get it. your priorities in life and women will change eventually, trust me. I was young too once.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to see the good in them... The girls that I'm friends with find me attractive and tell me so. I feel like if they did not find me attractive, they would not want to spend time with me. Knowing this only makes me not want to trust them. Basically, they might seem cool and interesting at first, but at any moment they can just pull a 180 on you.

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, I've found it easier to talk to women then men. That may be because between guys, except for those times when you kick it off really well, there's always the "competition". Additionally, Germans in general are very slow to open up. This is in stark contrast to Americans, who are easier to get along with when first met, but then the interaction tends not to run very deep, whereas Germans, as stated, are slow to open up but then open up more "deeply". It's a cultural thing, I guess.

In any case, girls in general have always been easier for me to get along with. Don't know how it is for other guys. BUT, to agree with the posters above me, it all depends on the girl. A lot of girls have an attitude that is just disgusting. A lot have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the conversation and make you do all the work. But a few are quite nice to talk to.

But, here again, there's a catch. Don't know if anybody has noticed this, but a girl that seemed really interesting to me can, all of a sudden, become quite a burden the MOMENT I've finished having sex with her, i.e. I've come, and once I've come down from the orgasm, I wish she'd be gone so I can relax and chill, and I find her incessant chatter really irritating.

Well played, brain, well played.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman can make you feel like $1,000,000 so hell yes I love being around them. When they have bad attitude you can feel like an outcast/plague victim. Do all the right things and stick with the ones that treat you well!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I enjoy being around women and then theyre some women who I really never want to be around ever. It comes down to if there cool or not. Some girls are just straight annoying, and those need to fall in a well or something because honestly I laugh everytime one of those types of girls moans about not having a boyfriend. Lol b1tch your annoying as fvck, no one wants to be around you!

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
handle said:
Seriously, I'd like to know. I'm always astonished at how many posts here are borderline (or full-on) misogynistic. You're presumably here because you want to get with women. So I'm assuming that at some level you enjoy the company of women. How does b*tching about the lack of quality girls or rambling about feminism improve your game? How does this mindset improve your life? I can't see how it's helpful.

When I meet a new girl I'm interested. I'm curious. I want to get to know her, and if she's cool then maybe I want to hook up with her or hang out with her again. But it all starts from a genuinely positive, inquisitive place. I thought that was normal but sometimes when I read stuff on here I get the feeling that you guys carry a chip on your shoulder.

Obviously this doesn't apply to all of you, but you get the idea.
The issue is most guys don't really like talking or getting to know women unless they know they are going to sleep with them. Otherwise they could be considered a sucker...we talk all this time to get her ego fed and she goes home and is vulnerable and sleeps with her boyfriend.

Talking has to lead to something, and unless it leads to her giving you sex or spending money on you, it can be pointless.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty selective about the male company I keep also.

It's fair to say I tolerate most women (out of professional courtesy), but I respect and admire very few (5% ?).

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason this stuck with me this week. I'm at my desk eating my lunch, drinking a diet coke, and chatting with a male co-worker. The new girl, a self-described health-nut strolls over, points at my diet coke and says "You know that's really bad for you right, it has aspartame".

I say, "You know the cancer risk only occurred with supra-physiological doses in LABRATS".

Her, "What?"

"I would have to drink hundreds of liters of diet coke a day to get the same dosage, and I'm not a rodent. There's probably more carcinogens in an apple skin."

"It's still bad for you"

Oh fvck me. "Don't come at me with this stuff again. I will destroy you". I actually said that, it's a wonder I wasn't reported, still laughing about it.

It's that kind of stuff that prevents me from enjoying the company of the average woman. The average dude would have gone "ahhhhh, gotcha", the average girl just falls back on whatever position she has the strongest emotional attachment to. Really weak, I can't respect that.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if a woman seems like she is different than the average female then yes i become very interested to know more about her and her life, if she is a typical female who believes people are supposed to act like the people they see on jersey shore then no, im not interested at all and i would prefer to avoid any interaction with them.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy being around good people. Good women included.

I get the feeling some guys on here don't particularly like being around people in general.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I like a certain type of woman. Intelligent without the huge ego would be great.

Give me a brainy teacher type who is down to earth, and I'm happier than a pig in sh$t.

It's not even really about looks that much. We just have to "click." Only certain people "get" me. But if we do click, I love the company of women, as well as some good guy friends.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of your day-to-day women aren't the feminists they make themselves out to be. They are only partially infected and can be brought down to earth pretty qucikly (bar skanks excepted).

Also excepted are female executives, and those with lust for power. But your day-to-day girl only "thinks" she believes in feminism and that is a curable disease.

You might be surprised that for all my railing against the media and feminism, I hang out with lots of women and I do enjoy it. I consider women to be incredibly foolish in their inability to reason (and it truly is an inability), but other than that they can be fun, especially when you find the rare one with an actual sense of humor.

Have you ever noticed that most of them have no originality, no sense of humor? So many times I find one responding to a joke I made with an attempt at humor that literally makes no sense at all.

Like I always say:
Women.... you can't live with 'em,
and you can't kill 'em...

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
handle said:
Most guys find this site after they've been dumped, or because they aren't having the success with women that they would like, which is why we often see a more negative attitude towards women than you might find among the general population. I don't think this is actual misogyny, but more a temporary venting of frustration which tends to disappear in the individual once he starts seeing success and/or finds a girlfriend.

Personally, I love women, though sometimes some of them frustrate the hell out of me.