Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you find these girls attractive?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 19, so I’d **** them all. Then feel disgusted with myself afterwards (for some). Then probably do it all over again the next day if the opportunity arose lol

There definitely are some pretty ones though

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd give Marissa(bikini pic) a "9" and my number.

I don't know why you guys bother arguing with each other. This schit is so subjective.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'd tap the following (of course, subject to a closer look):

Michigan Marissa

Philadelphia Polish Beauty Kasia

Brazilian MMA Hottie Karoline

Erika K True Michigan Beauty (very nice rack for a petite woman)

Megan a true Kansas Beauty

Amazing Make Up Artistry by Carly Chapman

And I were in a cougarish mood, Beautiful Grandma Angie Lynn! :eek:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks! I am honestly a bit surprised at the people sayinge they aren't that attractive.
Obviously you've never read the forum before lol. Guys here aren't generally very complimentary of female attractiveness. They'll rate themselves 8+ though. :)

But yeah, 5s-7s.

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you've never read the forum before lol. Guys here aren't generally very complimentary of female attractiveness. They'll rate themselves 8+ though. :)

But yeah, 5s-7s.
Lol yeah that's definitely what I've noticed. The thing i keep stating is that these are regular women, working professionals, students, mothers etc.. Is everyone used to dating models regularly or something?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see bad looking women in there, but im not sure about their hotness level

Its very hard to judge if hot irl, weird angle, photoshop etc.
Most are probably not as hot than their pic suggest.
I also suspect a few are hotter than their pic, i see some sub par photos in there.

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see bad looking women in there, but im not sure about their hotness level

Its very hard to judge if hot irl, weird angle, photoshop etc.
Most are probably not as hot than their pic suggest.
I also suspect a few are hotter than their pic, i see some sub par photos in there.
Which ones would you classify as decent vs subpar? Curious..

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which ones would you classify as decent vs subpar? Curious..

I did not look at all the pics, but in the 1st 12.

Pics that are hard to judge Jessica and Jamie.
Weird angle Vera, Tiffany and Ashley( only asset we see is her ass, would like to see her face better)
Id say Courney might be hotter than pic suggest same with Jordan.

Mandi and Heather i dont like.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
1. Vera - Hot sex vibe

2. Jordan - Cute with innocent vibe

3. Tatiania - Fun exciting girl for clubbing or night at the beach.

4. Desire - Adventurous girl for some nature sightseeing.

5. Amanda - Cute

6. Chantel and Makenna - Pretty.

7. Kyra Rae - Cute

8. Katie Schell - Beautiful

9. Gabrielle - Amusing !

10. Alex - Fun and cute.

11. Jessica P - Pretty.

12. Kasia - Beautiful.

13. Sarah A - Fun and cute.

The rest is not worth mentioning.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd definitely give it to this Brittany chick, The rest were OK. I only saw 3 that i would definitely go for.
http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/...ttany-dcbeauty-brittanybeauty-marketingbeauty

and this Brunette as well
http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/...nna-khait-survivoranna-annakhait-brooklynanna

This one, I'd probably bed too..... She has that look that signals "Tremendous BIowjob". I dated a younger version of this chick looks wise... Man! lookup up at me with those "innocent" bright blue eyes.... Hell Yes!
http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/2019/1/14/mba-beauty-trish-hotmba-mbabeauty-hottrish-trishbeauty

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not look at all the pics, but in the 1st 12.

Pics that are hard to judge Jessica and Jamie.
Weird angle Vera, Tiffany and Ashley( only asset we see is her ass, would like to see her face better)
Id say Courney might be hotter than pic suggest same with Jordan.

Mandi and Heather i dont like.
Brittney actually received the most hits, what do you think of her?

1. Vera - Hot sex vibe

2. Jordan - Cute with innocent vibe

3. Tatiania - Fun exciting girl for clubbing or night at the beach.

4. Desire - Adventurous girl for some nature sightseeing.

5. Amanda - Cute

6. Chantel and Makenna - Pretty.

7. Kyra Rae - Cute

8. Katie Schell - Beautiful

9. Gabrielle - Amusing !

10. Alex - Fun and cute.

11. Jessica P - Pretty.

12. Kasia - Beautiful.

13. Sarah A - Fun and cute.

The rest is not worth mentioning.
I like your descriptions lol. What trumps what though as far as beautiful, cute, pretty, hot sex vibe? Like which one of those do you find the most attractive?

I'd definitely give it to this Brittany chick, The rest were OK. I only saw 3 that i would definitely go for.
http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/...ttany-dcbeauty-brittanybeauty-marketingbeauty

and this Brunette as well
http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/...nna-khait-survivoranna-annakhait-brooklynanna

This one, I'd probably bed too..... She has that look that signals "Tremendous BIowjob". I dated a younger version of this chick looks wise... Man! lookup up at me with those "innocent" bright blue eyes.... Hell Yes!
http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/2019/1/14/mba-beauty-trish-hotmba-mbabeauty-hottrish-trishbeauty
What about Ashley? Objectively I think she is one of the hotter ones.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't tell if they're attractive from just a pic. I know that sounds weird, but I need her in front of me. However most of these girls aren't my type, for whatever that's worth.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't tell if they're attractive from just a pic. I know that sounds weird, but I need her in front of me. However most of these girls aren't my type, for whatever that's worth.
i completely agree with that some very hot women take bad pic and some not so very hot can take great pic

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brittney actually received the most hits, what do you think of her
I dont get why she would get the most hit, her picture is bad,. She might be good looking but from that pic im not impress.

Lots of good looking women but some have very bad picture.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean it's just down to what a guy likes. I might not like the face on one of them, but someone else might find it appealing. These girls aren't fat, so that's in their favor. From there, it's just a matter of taste, it's subjective.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I like your descriptions lol. What trumps what though as far as beautiful, cute, pretty, hot sex vibe? Like which one of those do you find the most attractive?.
Gorgeous is ranked higher then the rest.

None has attained it.

Those that I mentioned are women that are about the same, each having their own strengths from my perspective.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. There is probably 7 girls on there I would go out with in a heartbeat,

Get the feeling most of Sosuave think they are top actors where you have to pay them millions to sleep with hot girls in movies. Then the women gets famous because she made sweet love to the Sosuave member on the big screen.

Word!

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely a lot of cute girls but nothing outrageous, though some of them were definitely more average. However, I'm aware of the fact that makeup and good photos for a woman can make a huge difference. Another thing is that some of them could be fat and/or not have nice bodies at all, as many of the photos are just face pictures. Cute face but you find out she is fat is definitely going to lower a woman's attractiveness, just as a woman with a cutish face but very nice body will gain attractiveness.

If a guy said that he found very few of those women attractive I would say he is either way too picky or he is gay.