Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you find that chicks start to play your own games?

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I think this website is crazy. It has taught me so many ways to build attraction etc., but most of the time I think they're just a bunch of games. I don't get it, do girls like to play games? I hate them for one, but I continue to do it. Certain things I do like ignore her and flirt with her friends, she's starting to do to me. Have I created a monster? It's almost like I'm teaching her how to play new games every time I bust out a DJ move.

Are we just teaching these girls how to be DJs? Do we really want them to mess with us as much as we mess with them?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought girls played a lot of these games anyway, like talking to other guys to get you jealous and display high value. Some people here have pointed out that most girls have better game than guys anyway. They're naturally more social so it comes naturally to them. I don't think you have to worry about teaching them, they probably already know what to do.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens to one of my wings. He's kind of a knucklehead, and he'll run ****y/funny into the ground. The thing is, the girls can't really avoid him, since they are in the same classes.

So he'll run ****y/funny. More like, ****y/stupid from what I can tell. Then, the girls, feeling insulted, will INSULT him back. Then he tells me: "you see that, they are attracted to me." What this doofus doesn't recognize is that they DESPISE him and his games, and are simply trying to defend themselves.

He's learned a lot, I would say. lol.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea girls are born with these games.

We just learn them later.

Mess her around to the absolute maximum, with no fear of her doing it back to you. The games will not work on you if you are man enough.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mens have made woman this way. most guys fallow women around with hard-ons, call them, kiss their behinds and pretty much make it easy for women to know they can have most guys anytime they want them. so why not plays these games and make these guys look like fools. they know their you know what has value so they dont have to give it to just anyone. they all have options and are fallowed around and dont even have to make an effort to get men.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have been playing games long before any so-called "DJ tactics". The Rules and playing hard to get, etc have been around for ages now.

Most men are only just catching on, because for the average guy games need to be played to counter the women's tactics. Of course women claim they only play games to counter the men's tactics (players and jerks that fvck and chuck them). The whole thing has escalated into a vicious cycle of game playing and turned into a mexican standoff.

All these games are basically power plays to gain the upper hand in the relationship because men and women have different priorities. Don't worry they didn't learn them from us, just look at any cosmo mag about how to "train" men.

catman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im seeing one rite now thats playing the game so yes.Every tactic i try she counters back? Women like drama and playing games causes lots of drama for them? I think any women who has been single for any length of time and ESPECIALLY women who you meet online know the game and play it well too:trouble: I asked her one day about this and said" If you think your the prize and i think im the prize how we ever going to come together on this realionship") ?? Same way when she stops contacting me and i dont bother contacting her.Fiteing for frame control again and again and again??? Hell my marriage was one big game come to think about it.Women know all about the game trust me.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
catman said:
I asked her one day about this and said" If you think your the prize and i think im the prize how we ever going to come together on this realionship") ??
That's kinda what I'm getting at. I haven't even kissed this girl. We are actually friends first. She liked me well before I started liking her. One day things just changed in my head and I started liking her. I know the attraction is there from both ways. It just feels so weird trying to take it to the next level.

How do you make the transition? It feels so awkward coming from this angle. With other girls, it always happens much quicker. There are no games straight up and usually we both know what we want right away. In this situation it's weird because I don't want to ruin the friendship we have.

The games are getting frustrating and I'm actually starting to resent her a bit.