Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you find it pointless to explain the whole red pill and sexual market theory to other people?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been red pilled for almost 20 years can tell you trying to "coach" someone --when they don't overtly ask for it-- it's a total waste of time.

It's a HUGE ego hit for a man to ask another man for advice about women. Yet, dating sites for men, books, blogs, etc., are among the most popular so the "market" is there. I think it's more about who the advice is coming from.

Many of your friends seriously want the advice, they just don't want it from you as it makes you look superior.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past I tried to explain the whole red pill and sexual market theory to other people. Almost all guys thought I am crazy (in fact I would put them as the beta providers sort of guys), while majority of girls (28+) just felt offended.

So I am at the point now that I think you better keep your mouth shut when it comes to this kind of life views.

Any personal experience with this?
Psychologists call it "safety in comfort." It is one of the phases of denial so it not complicated why that happens. Seldom will you run into an open minded person who may take into consideration what other say.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am at the point now that I think you better keep your mouth shut when it comes to this kind of life views.
Run with that.

I wouldn’t explain red pill to others, especially women. Keep it secret bro, let them figure it out for themselves.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people will think you are off center if you talk about this stuff. The majority of times I have brought it up it failed to hit the mark; some guys were sympathetic on some issues but it didn't really resonate. I've only met one person out in the wild who understood any of this stuff, was an old coworker at a previous firm. He asked me if I knew something about mgtow and I laughed my ass off.

It doesn't matter though. Permit others to have their beliefs even if they disagree. They can live there life as they wish; You live your life the way you want.

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, this is why I don't go on social media. I see a bunch of sh!t that triggers me and if you try to speak out against it, you just get labeled a misogynist. The landscape is not in your favor. Best to just keep your mouth shut. Most of these men (and women) are stuck and invested in their beliefs, very rarely will you change that. People take things way too personal these days, they're going to feel like you're challenging them. Unless you don't mind losing friends and being labeled a woman hater, best to just stay in your own lane and do your own thing.
Yea, I get triggered when reading Reddit posts that endorse wh0rish behavior but it’s not worth it to share your opinions there. Either do it here or go on 4chan where there’s not much censorship and some of them are redpill aware. (It’s kinda racist place though)

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been red pilled for almost 20 years can tell you trying to "coach" someone --when they don't overtly ask for it-- it's a total waste of time.

It's a HUGE ego hit for a man to ask another man for advice about women. Yet, dating sites for men, books, blogs, etc., are among the most popular so the "market" is there. I think it's more about who the advice is coming from.

Many of your friends seriously want the advice, they just don't want it from you as it makes you look superior.
Especially when you are the only unmarried guy dating around, while the rest of your mates are married with kids in school, the last thing they want is to hear about redpill stuff from me.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine telling a fish that that bait he is about to bite isn’t as appealing as he thinks. Not only is there a hook that will pierce his mouth, but the person on the other end who controls that hook will also control his fate. Whether he lives or dies. He loses his freedom, his happiness, and potentially his life.

“nah man, you’re crazy. I’ve eaten lots of little fishies before, this one is no different. All my friends are eating fish all the time and they are fine! There’s no risk whatsoever, weirdo. You’re gonna just starve forever with that kind of attitude.”

only reveal the truth to men who have been caught and released. And even then, some won’t believe you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my friends are what this board would call beta males or blue pill men. Most are in LTRs or married. One of my friends even read "The Game" and "Mystery Method" without him telling me after he read them and he's in a non-marital LTR of 5+ years. Another friend put up a notch count of 100+ before getting into some LTR and putting a ring on some woman with some red flags, then doing the house in the suburbs and dog thing.

I very rarely talk about the red pill and the ideas I express here with the men that I know in real life. I might talk about some small parts here and there.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past I tried to explain the whole red pill and sexual market theory to other people. Almost all guys thought I am crazy (in fact I would put them as the beta providers sort of guys), while majority of girls (28+) just felt offended.

Any personal experience with this?
I find it best not to mention any of this at job interviews.

Piletzky

Reaction score
I noticed it makes sense to talk about RedPill ™ ideas and tactics only with guys who already have appropriate state of mind, especially with those more conservative. It helps to bring some new concepts and definitions to discussion, which makes avoiding misunderstanding easier.

But to be honest I never refer to the whole Red Pill community, just to phrases like "no contact", "hypergamy", "AFC", "sexual market value" - all adequately translated into my native language.

People without adequate mindset won't even try to understand it. I never talked about RedPill ideas with women, but I think that their first reaction would be most likely like mine on feminist concepts. I'm into RedPill since 2019 and I use this knowledge only to have better results with girls, not to talk about it with them.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed it makes sense to talk about RedPill ™ ideas and tactics only with guys who already have appropriate state of mind, especially with those more conservative. It helps to bring some new concepts and definitions to discussion, which makes avoiding misunderstanding easier.

But to be honest I never refer to the whole Red Pill community, just to phrases like "no contact", "hypergamy", "AFC", "sexual market value" - all adequately translated into my native language.

People without adequate mindset won't even try to understand it. I never talked about RedPill ideas with women, but I think that their first reaction would be most likely like mine on feminist concepts. I'm into RedPill since 2019 and I use this knowledge only to have better results with girls, not to talk about it with them.
You can talk about these concepts without labelling them as "red pill". Most men would agree with a lot of the principals of what is called "red pill philosophy" without ever having heard of the term. But a lot of people would find it a bit weird if you start talking about the ideas of Rollo Tomassi or some other Youtuber as if they were the ten commandments.