"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Do you feel sorry for hypergamous women who get catfished on Tinder by Incel-tier men?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Urszula discovered Lucas had received hundreds of intimate photos and videos from up to 400 other women - some of whom had even had intimate conversations over the phone with him.

'His explanation for catfishing us was that we were a social experiment,' she said.

'He really wanted to see what it was like to talk to attractive females on Tinder as an attractive male. There was 400 of us and I have no clue how he had the time to talk to all of us at once.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
@MatureDJ

Just curious, do YOU ever actually date women? I can't recall ever seeing you post about dating and/or experiences with females. You tend to post at least one article a day (if not more) in attempts to get a conversation going.

Do you date? How does that go?
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
If someone of either sex gets legitimately catfished, it makes everyone involved look like a loser. The catfish looks like a tool, the person's pics being used may find out and feel horrible, and the victim of it is left thinking "How could I be so stupid?"

Be that as it may, you can still find out who's a catfish and who's real pretty fast, by asking for voice/video messages or calls. If they're not willing to do it, it's a red flag.

If you're that much of a gold digger that you're blinding yourself to red flags, then no, I don't feel sorry for you because that's a lesson that's going to keep being taught to you until it's learned. Catfishing incels aren't exactly stellar people either, but hey, it's two sides of a game being played by equally stupid people.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Anyone who has tried online dating has been catfished it just doesn't usually take most of us that long to figure it out.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I pay no mind. Cratered SMV hits hypergamy on steroids. Its going full retard and burning her only golden ticket.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Im amazed how women turn afc if the guy on the other side has a high SMV.

They go from "let it burn" if they have an average guy on fire in front of them to total submission if they have a chad in from of them.

Regarding the article, I will never support people that tricks and lie no matter who and when, the woman who bought that ticket on the other side shown us that she uses her gina to think and not her brain....which again in quit common for women when they think they can get a chad.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
@MatureDJ

Just curious, do YOU ever actually date women? I can't recall ever seeing you post about dating and/or experiences with females. You tend to post at least one article a day (if not more) in attempts to get a conversation going.

Do you date? How does that go?
I'm short; because of hypergamous heightism, I don't date much. And then when I do get to date someone from Tinder, she's always a good bit fatter than she had let on. :mad:
 
Top