Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you ever turn a plate down for sex?

BuckMasterFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lessons here are safe. But when does being safe end up with greatness.

BuckMasterFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my best friends could slay ass and not care. For years. Would never talk about about it. Just banged them like sport. But as much as I dislike most women's actions in life. I ****ing love ass and tits and l like to use them up for a while.

I'm leaning towards I'm being a **** for not getting the one I want to be obsessed til I break her down like usually do. Have her back at any moment I feel like it. Like pick me up from another girls house type ****.

Im not by the books. I like to get them for life..

Probably not so suave. Just how I work

Last edited:

BuckMasterFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could still have her. But a ton of my girls end up like the D.E.N.N.I.S system and some dude always goes in for the scraps. Which is a turn off but i know they do it for jealousy thing.

I still will bang them again because the thirst for me turns me on depending.
I go against the rules in the books. I like to turn them out. Not just one and done.

A true ****ing ******* disguised as the good guy.

BuckMasterFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine dudes on here looking to get a scrap of ass.
Im complaining about how one I liked wouldnt fall for my system.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a good date. She wants to come in. Or initiates. You give an excuse.

I have experience and done it multiple times for various reasons. I ****s with them so bad. That it either becomes some evil revenge, them leaving things at your house, or a plate for years to come.

Thoughts..???
It can actually work in your favor. It shows you aren't desperate or thirsty for sex, shows the world woman you aren't worrying abou5 when/if you will ever get it again, and it removes any idea in her head about using sex to manipulate you.