“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

do you ever touch a woman's purse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2001
Messages
456
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
California, USA
This girl was on my jock all of the summer and I stoped seeing her cause she was full of drama. She'd call every once in a while to say hi. She's convinced that we're gonna meet up later. But, she came over yesterday for christmas, and she was like "you see my new purse, i'm coming up." I guess it was a name brand. But i grabbed the purse to take a look at it, and my great uncle was like, that's not yours! hahah, i did feel a lil awkward with a purse in my hand. do you ever touch a woman's purse?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
yes. I like to look through them and bust them on all the makeup.

"Something you need to cover up? :)"
 

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
NO WAY DUDE!!!

****************NEVER*************

touch a womens purse, except like ur moms or something

Cuz teenagers carry private stuff in there!

YOu know what im sayin Dogg,

They have tampons in there, they dont want you to see it

And for some weird reason, they could have a bra or something else in there

But in your case, its quite ok since she let you but i wouldnt touch it unless she took something of mine.
 

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
ha ha ha i always do it, probably because ime just nosy tho..

they always freak, he he he
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
What type of noise is this? You make it sound as if she uses her purse to carry cooties. Heaven forbid she asks you to take a look at what's in her panties! :rolleyes:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top