Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you ever tell them about the "other women" you're seeing ?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate lying, so when they ask me if I'm seeing other women I usually just say something like "i'm not explicitly seeing anyone, but I do still meet other women and occasionally go on dates, and I encourage you do the same". If they ask if I'm sleeping with other women I'll say no, unless she's a total slut who admits to ****ing other men.

As a follow up to this - if you inadvertently reveal/imply you are seeing other women: eg saying you have plans in the evening if they ask to hangout, then being tired when you see them the next day, or suddenly having a new bottle of nearly-finished wine, or maybe them finding a scunchie in your couch, do you just play coy and deflect the question humorously, or do you admit it, but in a careful way depending on the context?

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I just say whatever is true at the moment.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Depends on the harem you’re keeping, but in general loose lips sink ships.

I tend to go in the direction of I’m not monogamous but they’d better be. I do this because I can, simply put. No, it’s not egalitarian or fair, it just is.

Many would remain anyway but would sleep with other guys, and I’m not ok with that. Call me a hypocrite. Shrug.

Last edited:

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I never tell them about the other women. I do allude to it in clever ways though when I need to,to keep them on their toes.A text notification from one of them here,an appearance on my instagram story from another there.It works well for me.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would absolutely never encourage a woman to go see other men. However, during the dating phase I expect she is dating other men. The women I go after are 8+, maybe the rare 7 with an exceptional personality or unique trait like fattest ass in the world. These women all date and it’s naive to think they don’t.

however in order to get into plate status 1-3 with mea boundary I have is exclusivity. Many women will share a high value man with other women, the reverse is not the same. I tell a woman exactly once that I see other women, there’s no reason to lie. But I will respect her enough if she’s earned plate status not to ever bring it up again. I will clean up my spot with precision so she doesn’t find women’s underwear, condoms, earrings, hair, etc and feels comfortable and respected around me.

most of the time women will accept this status for anywhere between 6 and 12 months. Then they will break my boundary (which I completely understand) and she will be demoted to FB or dismissed. Again, no animosity whatsoever.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are under absolutely no obligation to answer any question a woman (or man) asks you. You do know that right?

So when a woman asks you any questions, particularly if it’s a question you don’t want to answer, you use amused mastery and have fun with it.

You can’t win if a woman is quizzing your sexual past and you directly tell her. Because then you’ve submitted to her and you’re a beta in her eyes (answering questions you don’t want to answer to is Beta). Let her fantasise about your sexual past.
Yes I know that. However, I do not care if they don't like the answer.

Most of them can see through me if I lie or deflect the question anyway. Almost all women ask me this multiple times, even if I'm not actually seeing other women. Some even start by assuming I am, and asking if it's true.

There are other things I lie or be intentionally obscure about though, such as my notch count or last relationship.

Last edited:

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to show another woman that you’re banging other women, without telling her, is by simply not acting thirsty.

You combine not acting thirsty with amused mastery, DHV story telling with very subtle sexual elements. And you’ve nailed it. It’s party time in Poonani Land.

Not acting thirsty is the single clearest signal you can send to a woman that communicates to her that you’re already getting laid.

…And this is a huge benefit because her anxiety is relieved. You’re proofed in her mind. You’re already getting laid, so you must be good. This is the essence of proofing.
Like I said, I communicate it once. Wasn’t clear enough, it’s only after she has asked multiple times. I don’t talk about it ever again. In fact, most of the time it’s more of a confirmation than me addressing a question. “You’re seeing other women” or “you’re having sex with someone else” is something I get frequently throughout the dating phase.

my Most common response is something like “seems you already know.”

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if your notch count is over a thousand? You're not going to tell her that, surely.

The main point I'm making is that you don't to get into a habit of answering her questions directly - this is playing a straight bat and it's beta land. Heartiste used to talk about this a lot.
I have quite a significant notch count. You can’t avoid every question forever, that’s pua theory nonsense.

As a matter of fact, deliberately not answering questions to seem alpha is, in fact, beta behavior. Sheep in wolves clothing. My women get on my train and follow my lead until they don’t. You’d be surprised how many women are willing to share a man.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, the problem I am having is that it's hard not to stop women popping up on my social media, both chat and pictures. So they all end up eventually finding out depending on whether they know my personal life or not.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You most certainly can if you have the frame.

I have reduced highly intelligent, "independent', strong women to utter love slaves just by refusing to comply with their questioning and shyt testing. It's utterly intoxicating for them. I can take it to a point where she will ask me something and I won't say a word. I'll just look mildly irritated and stare off into space. Then she apologises and asks me what's wrong (eager to please). I smirk, smack her on the butt, and tell her what the plan is next. She never gets any frame (and women love that).

The key to all this is your ability to walk away. In fact, I'd say that you actually do have to walk away from time to time, and you don't contact her until she begs, so that she gets the message.
You cannot ignore every question forever. That is 100% theory nonsense. The situation you described is feasible but not sustainable. At some point the woman will think you’re ****ing retarded or autistic.

you can give answers to questions and be outcome independent, aloof, and willing to walk away. And most importantly, be a leader.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all. You answer her reasonable questions, on your terms. This is the essence of power and strength, and women utterly love it.

But any questions you don't want to answer....you don't answer, and do it playfully. If she persists then you turn into stern Daddy.

You're basically training a dog/child. Mixture of the 2. Your woman is simultaneously your pet, and you are her father/owner.
Then you aren’t grasping what I’m saying. I offer the information I want, on my terms. I do not care if she knows I sleep with other women, she will stay anyway.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, if you've lost frame to the point where she's monitoring your screens, and you're scared of her, then you're already in trouble.
Oh I'm not afraid. Just saying that it's hard to hide my female success considering all the things I do.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not grasping what is a reasonable question. A reasonable question might be "what kind of food do you like?" or "what do you do for work?" or "what are your passions outside of work?"

An unreasonable question for your pet woman to ask is "how many other pet women have you owned in the past?"
Again, theory nonsense. But I’m going out for st paddy’s day with plate number 1 who knows I have sex with other women. Will report back if she sucks daddy’s **** tonight

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I only tell them whatever would benefit me, Honesty gets you nowhere in relationships

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got far too much respect for women. She does not deserve any of Daddy's big d1ck in her mouth until she earns it (make sure you remind her that it is "Daddy's big d1ck"). What has she done to earn Daddy's big d1ck? (get her to explain it to you - what she's done to earn it). Wait for her answer. Then say "what else?" Get her to give you 2 or 3 reasons. You pause and say "Hmmm. Look, there's lot of areas of improvement. But you can have a little taste of Daddy's big d1ck to encourage you."

As you shove your d1ck in her face you then start issuing orders like "Make Daddy's Big D1ck cvm" and "fit it in deeper. Good girl" etc

This Daddy technique works for me. But I dunno. Maybe it's just unique to my personality and congruent with the way I look. This might not work for other guys.

Unrelated tangent, but that whole dom/sub Daddy sex talk sort of stuff makes me cringe. No disrespect to you or any guy who does it - on the contrary I wish I was into it myself. I have come to accept that almost all women are into it, even the seemingly "classy" professional-type women with Masters degrees (if anything, they're more likely to be into it).

I even recently had one girl even straight up show me a text from one her friends text which said "I'm Daddy-like". As if that is a normal thing to say.

Probably a sex drive thing. I don't know. It's so dumb to me. But yes, key takeaway: you cannot respect women.

Last edited:

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have fun and deflect…
”I have other prospective buyers but I may give you first dibs”

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Hamilton,
I trust the judgement of Kipling,his "Maxims of Haziz"should be compulsory reading for all aspirant DJ's...take this one..."
If there be trouble to Herward, and a lie of the blackest can clear,
Lie, while thy lips can move or a man is alive to hear"Herward meaning coming from a Woman.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
No need to give her a long winded response, or to respond in a way that is ambiguous and mysterious. Just say, "Yes."