Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do You Ever See Short Guys With Hot Girls??

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, all the time. Plus you never know, the dude might be packin.
I'm under 5'7 but I have a tongue like an ox. Sometimes I wonder if I'd rather be 6'0 with a tongue like a chihuahua.

Nope.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find myself being increasingly brash in public. Me and some friends passed through a bar for coffees today. I went for the water instead - literally. Reaching over and behind the counter for a topside-turvy glass from the water spigot and serving myself without so much as looking at the bar girl. My friend freaked out. Not a single fúck was given.

Might have had Covid. See you in two weeks.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't want to feel like an amazon. So whether or not they think you are short depends on how tall they are. No matter any guy's height, there will be shorter women out there.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't want to feel like an amazon. So whether or not they think you are short depends on how tall they are. No matter any guy's height, there will be shorter women out there.
I had sex with this tall woman once. I had to drive about 70-75 miles to her town. When I finally saw her I couldn't believe my eyes... she was a f*cking tower of a woman. She was about my height but wore high heels - those made her 6'2 tall. F*cking surprised me on the spot, but it was no issue later on in the bed. Pure beauty.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, stop trying to overcompensate for your Mike Tyson BBC fetish princess, you're not fooling anybody.:rofl:

I had sex with this tall woman once. I had to drive about 70-75 miles to her town. When I finally saw her I couldn't believe my eyes... she was a f*cking tower of a woman. She was about my height but wore high heels - those made her 6'2 tall. F*cking surprised me on the spot, but it was no issue later on in the bed. Pure beauty.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, stop trying to overcompensate for your Mike Tyson BBC fetish princess, you're not fooling anybody.:rofl:
I see you got your 10 minutes of free time out of the cage today. You're like a broken record. Repeating the same sh*t over and over again. Your peanut brain needs to be dissected after your death, so science can learn how detrimental it can be to have several personality disorders at the same time. Take your time to google the words I've used in the last 3 sentences.

You're hijacking unrelated threads now and worse yet, you're not contributing to this forum in any way for a long time now. Ask your doctor for new meds, upgrade your fleshlight and then come back when you're in harmony with yourself.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think being muscular and in very good shape makes up for height in some way?

I saw a 5ft8 guy with a absolute fukin hotty today. They was both the same height.
Dude, I see it all the time. Height is overrated, but it does help. I'm 6'0 and taller than 80% of other men. I don't have women throwing themselves at me.

My point is, its not the end all be all like alot short men would like society to believe.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I do, but like already said they are usually in great physical shape and the girl is quite short themselves.

Height is always a big topic here. Can't you 5'5 guys just go for 5'2 and below women?

I find it really cute seeing elfs walk around.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5ft 8 and I don't do too bad with the ladies.. However I think being muscular definitely helps

Jango_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5ft 9 and I had many beautiful women in my life between 7-10. And probably had sex with over 100-150 women in my entire life (yes i am serious).

Women love ripped guys anyways, it doesnt matter if you are short or big and the ones who say "I dont like ripped guys" are lying haha.

be confident, love yourself and be funny. thats all it needs. and also girls like fashionable and well groomed guys ;)

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think being muscular and in very good shape makes up for height in some way?

I saw a 5ft8 guy with a absolute fukin hotty today. They was both the same height.
I see it all the time.

Serenity

Reaction score
I've seen incel tier ugly short guys with really hot girls (clearly together) in the wild before, but nobody on this forum will believe it.

One of many reasons I consider actual incels (by mindset) to just be completely autistic retards. They can take their black pill and shove it up their @ss, what they believe will become their reality, but it's far from being an objective truth.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'8 and have NEVER had an issue screwing or dating women. One girl I dated for about 7 months was a hot 5'11 red head. Kind of weird as she liked to wear heels when we went out too, but the height thing was never an issue for me.

Height is one thing you just cannot affect. But you can affect your attitude, personalty, body/build, career, confidence, money, property, etc., etc. If you've done a good job in all these areas, suddenly your height is just 1/10 of your total package.

My moderate height is actually a huge advantage physically in activities and the sports I play: 3B in baseball, I've adopted more of a Mike Tyson fighting game/style, quicker start/stop runner in baseball and other sports, I'm not fighting geometry in weightlifting--especially bench press, and no problem in any vehicle or bike I rent or buy.

Many tall guys, to me anyway, can seem really uncoordinated, awkward, and lanky. The few that aren't are playing in the NBA, lol (see: Giannis Antetokounmpo).

I'd bet big $$$ that from a woman's perspective, being a 6'0 overweight, doughy, unkempt slob would have much larger negative ramifications as opposed to the 5'7-5'8 guy who has his personal and professional s*hit together.

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the where and the when. In a nightclub or anywhere youths gather, the best looking guys stand out instantly, but it then becomes a contest between the not so tall good looking guys and the tall good looking guys. Non good looking guys are already irrelevant in those cases, tall or not.

I find it hilarious when tall people say height doesn't matter. As a below average height guy, I can say that when every guy and also a fair number of girls tower above me, it does affect my confidence. No wallydallying around that hard fact.