Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you ever feel liked but never remembered?

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever known someone that you like a lot but can never remember? As in, if you think about them, you know that you really enjoy your time with them and you have lots of good memories, but once they're gone you forget to invite them somewhere or you don't think of them when planning events? Not on purpose of course, you just forget about them for whatever reason.

I sometimes feel this way, and am quite confused. People really like me when I'm around. They come to me fore advice/help, they love hearing me make jokes or whatever, but then once I'm gone, I'm the last person they think of. I feel like I'm the person who's liked by everyone but never remembered.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm i can relate to this a lot,
- possibly party because im bad at keeping in touch with people-
- its possibly a bit also due to my laid back personality - gets overshadowed by "stronger" personalities
- an im my "own" person, dont always just follow the crowd

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if those people feel the same way about you? Have you ever tried to reach out?

I know a guy who would get all bitter because nobody would call him. He'd literally sit at home, and make it a POINT to not call anybody, and wait for the calls, and seriously get upset when the calls didn't come. Really silly.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its harder to forget people now that we all have facebook. I've gotten in touch with people from elementary school - granted most of them don't really care all that much. I find most of the people who give a crap were good friends I made at college. We are still planning random trips to places.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably because you're a nice guy, but don't know how to be emotionally engaging or leave any real gut-level impression on people beyond just being nice. It's like what they say, hatred isn't the opposite of love, indifference is.