Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you ever feel disgusted about women?

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with these two colleagues, talking. One of them starts talking about a girl he's seeing, how he fingered her and she started licking his hand etc.
He also likes to brag that he can pick up in clubs and such.

Nothing bad about it, one would say.

What disgusted me is that a woman can actually be attracted and have any kind of sexual interaction with such a man!
He's limited in his knowledge, he's stubborn, you can't have a conversation with him because he will always contradict you with his few and fixed ideas, he's arrogant, he's a drunkass and his general attitude seems to be sh!t.

As I was sitting at that table I could feel my stomach turning while imagining a girl's hands all over him.
I think that if I would ever be with a girl and she told me that she was with HIM I would literally start throwing up.

On the way home I kept thinking: "most of the girls must have hooked up with such a guy at one point. The probability is really high"
I could feel a void in my throat and I couldn't look at any girl passing by, like they were contaminated or smth.

Needless to say I'm extremely disgusted ATM.
Blah! :nervous:

Last edited:

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
evolution does not reward intelligence, rule number 1 :p

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it's not about intelligence per se.
Thinking about it (of course, it could be different in "practice"), I can tolerate the idea of a woman being with a stupid man.

But with a scum?! Brrrr...

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
so ? some women are also scum, and they reproduce too, and probably more than not scum

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
women can be and somtimes are, far more scuzzier than men they just dress themselves up and sell themselves as something else, which tends to be why so many guys are confused about wimmins, they can be such deceptive muthas

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evolution does not reward intelligence, rule number 1
Apparently that's true. I know this guy who is an idiot, a complete idiot, but he pulls a lot of tail. I'm guessing about 95% of his brain is focused on sex. Most people tire of talking to him quickly because there just isn't much there, and he's annoying.

Really, the women he ends up getting are pretty darn trashy, nothing I would be interested in. But it's still amazing that there are so many women willing to be with this guy.

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, the women he ends up getting are pretty darn trashy, nothing I would be interested in. But it's still amazing that there are so many women willing to be with this guy.

trash to trash, I share your feeling of disgust towards such women, I prefer my hand to 'any' pu$$y. There are men out there however, who consider any female to be fvckable.

Semtex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you want to bed them does not necessarily translate to respecting or even liking them.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Acq said:
trash to trash, I share your feeling of disgust towards such women, I prefer my hand to 'any' pu$$y. There are men out there however, who consider any female to be fvckable.
The funny thing about your hand is that it will never reject you.

And women have countless ways to reject, lead on, and tease men, no matter the age. A woman's pu$$y is high value, a woman's love is high value, and the growing number of horny/ desperate/ single men doesn't help. For the average guy, the odds are not stacked in his favor.

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
And women have countless ways to reject, lead on, and tease men, no matter the age. A woman's pu$$y is high value, a woman's love is high value, and the growing number of horny/ desperate/ single men doesn't help. For the average guy, the odds are not stacked in his favor.
one of my friends is banging a single mom, he is only 27, has a very nice degree + job, but he cant do better since he is extremely afc, and the sad part is that its his first sex ever, he lost his virginity when he was 26 to that single mom. the guy is very smart, very well mannered and .. lonely.
I wonder if there is a corelation between intelligence and being afc, I bet there is, not in every case obv, but I think its surely there.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I do, on occasions such as when an acquaintance tells me about the aqua-aerobic class he had to teach. Hint: guess who would take such a class.

Urggggghhhh.

Miles28

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this a lot and have the same issues as you do. Even amongst guys I know it seems like the scummier, less intelligent and more baselessly arrogant do better. I've got one pal who is a doctor, good looking and one of the most genuine guys you could meet and all he can get are warthogs. Sickening.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE-Acq]I wonder if there is a corelation between intelligence and being afc, I bet there is, not in every case obv, but I think its surely there[/QUOTE]
I think the problem with intelligent guys is they always want to analyze things, and that hurts them with women, where action and spontanaiety are more rewarded. If you overanalyze, you can always find a reason not to approach, or not to make the move, or to doubt yourself.

Ever see Roissy's Dating Market Value Test? You gain no points for an IQ of 130-145, and you lose a point if it's higher than that. I hate that test because I always do poorly on it. I lose several points because of my age.
And I think a lot of it is BS. For instance you get a point if you've been arrested.

http://roissy.wordpress.com/dating-market-value-test-for-men/