"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Do you ever drop hints on a date to a woman that you have plenty of other options?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,761
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
If you are a good catch, and don't behave like a drooling dog, she will assume you have options without telling her.

Women aren't stupid... no matter how subtle you think you are with hints, she'll know what you are doing.

It's better to keep her wondering what you are doing since imagination is always more vivid than reality.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
No, I expect them to be able to pick up on my abundance. If they can't, it means their selection process is flawed (usually older women have that issue).
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
11,391
Let them figure it out on their own. And when they do don't hide it. Own it.

When you handle it this way it's a good way to filter out insecure girls. They will show their colors on the spot.

Helps set the stage that they are on trial, not you. You are the prize. Have them chasing you.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
By having the other chicks call you when you are with the chick in question.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
A woman can correctly assess your level of success with women in 0 time and this is probably one of the few cases where she will act according to her instinct.

A guy that walks on eggshells or observe her reaction any time he expresses an opinion is clearly living the dry spell or is used to women below her looks level.

She will also get if you are a violent man, a ruthless one or a thug but that hardly will disqualify you unlike the first example if you fail.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top