"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Do you do a33-slapping as part of KinoGame on mature chicks?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
I was watching this, and it got me interested. (NOTE: I had posted this a while ago, but the mods had inadvertently deleted it.)

 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,482
Reaction score
2,969
Age
37
I've enjoyed slapping the female posterior since at least age 10... Neither being sent to the principle's office a few hundred times per year nor knocked around at home, once those who's charge I was in discovered what my time in class was preoccupied with(NOT learning long division)proved to be effective deterrents

My zeal for this particular activity HAS NOT diminished over the decades
 
Last edited:
Top