"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Do You Date Girls Who Use Drugs?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I have a policy of do as I do, if they do anything other than weed I'm not going to be very interested. I won't date cigarette smokers, let alone coke fiends.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Dude are you some kinda drug rehabilitation councillor? No.. Well neither am I and most guys outhere.

Even the professionals struggle to help get these people off drugs, so what chance have we got.

You will end up ruining yourself before you are able to save damaged chicks like this.

Are you going to forbid her from seeing her friends too? I can bet your azz these chicks have a circle of friends who also take cocaine.

In the end she will resent you for trying to save her azz.

You going square upto the dealers too, one day when you find out she picked up some cocaine from some dude.. Who probably wants to fuk her too.

You would get your azz kicked man.. Feel free to save these broken chicks..

I say no thanks Geoff.
Man, I'm not telling you to be a drug rehabilitation counsellor.
I'm telling you to be Captain Save a Ho. Just as I said earlier.
You can change someone's life with only a word said at the right time. And then you move on.
Just sayin' man, why not do some good?
While fking some gorgeous chicks, of course.
 
Top