Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you curse alot?

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to curse alot when im around my friends. Do you think its impolite to curse around women?

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh man me to

im trying to cut back because cursing is getting so played out

i mean turn on the TV ad i garentee you youll hear a beep or a curse

maybe not cursing can be that difference in other guys that chicks like

Framboise

Banned
Reaction score
haha i curse so much. i feel really unprofessional but i go for the whole pook masculinity thing, it comes natural. some girls dont like it but those arent the kinda girls i wanna be with anyway.

Do you wanna **** a girl that you cant say **** around?

"Killerasp sexually intercourse me harder"

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would depend on how well you know the girl.

Around the girls i know really well im pretty bad..but on a first date or something i think its important to give off that "gentleman" aura...or whatever..because on the flip side if on the first date the girl has a mouth dirtier than mine its kind of a turn off.

My 2 Cents

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Curse when your talkin with the boyz. Its a guy thing.
Not with a chick. (Unless you like the burly or stoned type)

Reaction score
I make cussing a fashion statement! I use cussing naturally because I'm one ****y son of a *****. Cussing can be a good tool to an extent, but only if you use it the right way and not like an immature person. Also when you cuss, it gives the girl confidence to use cussing as well, so therefore she sort of feels connected with you in a way, when it comes to convo. It works a lot, especially with the chicks that walk around being Ms. goody two shoes. When you start conversing with them in a care free attitude, it creates that signal."I can be worry free and talk to this guy freely, and he knows how to have fun!!"

Use it when the time is right, and make it funny.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut down on some crusing maybe words like damn will be fine but no B*tchs or don't connect words and make up a diss line containing cuss words. What cursing does is make you look ****y and you look like if you have alot of stress to pull out.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ded_Skin_Mask is right.

Some guys just sound terrible when they swear because they say it in the wrong tone and wrong context.

I keep my swearing to a minimum in front of girls, but when I do swear, I use it for emphasis and make it funny.

I've never got negative reactions from doing this.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
swearing once in a while in front of women means you are willing to speak your mind about something/ issue rather than remain passive. Over swearing is bad, swearing once in a while when it is appropriate is good

I have a chick who drives me to the campus once a week. Super nice girl, who is sweet to everybody, however when it comes to driving she swears at anyone try to overtake her. I laugh my azz off when she complains about bad drivers. "Did you see that ****he@d trying to overtake me!", "OMFG that guy didnt put his indicator on!", "This guy is going too farking slow. Lets ram him"

She never swears EXCEPT in the car.

O no. Im started to become attracted to her.........:D

Pepe Le Pew

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't curse at all.........zero...
And 99.9 % of girls that I meet have a filthier mouth than I do, even the most polite. Most girls have this fiery little rage in them, that needs to get put in place. But yeah......girls got some dirty mouths. Does it mean you should keep on cursing........? nah, avoid it.....it makes you look cheap and uneducated. It makes you look angry and uncontrolled........anyways.......yeah girls are potty mouths too.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck that, they're only words. Swearing aint a big deal unless its constant and really rude. I never think about lowering my swearing unless im meeting parents or simular situations. But then again i don't really fvcking swear that much

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I curse sporadically..if you do it too much..it makes you sound like a dunce with no vocabulary or intelligence..

but it also conveys the confident "I dont give a fvck" attitude..and it does make people more comfortable around you to speak their minds