"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Do you constantly rate yourself against other guys and girls?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I have to admit one thing that has always been a problem for me is that I will go into a situation like a bar and look around and rate people.

I compare myself to the other guys and kind of say, ok I am better looking than him, but maybe not him. Or even more so I might be intimidate by guys taller than me, not that they physically intimidate me but I feel like they will be tough competition for the girls there.

Then I look around at girls and kind of compare myself too. I might say some are out of my league or just really hot. Now I do this less now as I've gotten more successful, and I feel there are less girls out of my league.

So what tips do you have to avoid this?

One that I thought of is going into a bar and instead of having kind of a player hating attitude toward other guys, is to do the opposite and assume they are all friendly AFC's that have less game than you?

What do you do? Do you struggle with this as well?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Know you can get anything.... Know you are a great looking, charming fellow...

Only times I will rate other boys are mainly if I have a problem trying to understand why some guys I see/know get alot of girls, when it makes no sense!
 

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
You are an AFC. If you were into your own game, other dudes would be irrelevant.

I've got news for you and the rest here, girls aren't as obsessed with the way a guy looks, compared to how a guy thinks about girls. There are so many losers/dorks out there that are pretty, but give me a break. I personally despise dudes trying to be pretty, that's for pussies and not masculine if you ask me..Girls want a man, not some boy trying to look like a *****! Be confident dude.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Blurred Elevens
You are an AFC. If you were into your own game, other dudes would be irrelevant.
I agree, I realized this a few years ago when I started meeting women who weren't attracted to Tom Cruise type men. Yeah, they said he was cute and a "nice guy." That was enough for me to know that trying to be like everyone else was the worse thing I could do. Make an effort to make a name for yourself and skip wasting time worrying about how you compare.

There's a French saying "Viva la difference!!!" A DJ is his own man, the only person that he ever compares himself to who he was yesterday and whether or not he is a better man today. That is all that matters, do you think that DJs worry about AFCs? Get real....:rolleyes:
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
everything said here is true.

I would never say full blown comparing yourself to other guys is ever healthy. You need some more self confidence and a healthy dose of reality. Yes, there'll ALWAYS be guys whol look better than you, but you HAVE to maximize that which has been given to you. Anybody can be great with girls if they really want it.

And even if you do catch yourself comparing yourself (which i admit i do from tioem to time) dont downplay other guys who are getting action. Theres nothing worse than a playerhater. Focus all that jealousy and resentment into self improvement.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Yes I obviously know as a DJ that it is irrational and not good behavior. I just wanted to know if I wasn't the only one doing the subconscious rating game.

Run your own game is my mantra to break it. That means, don't look and be jealous of some guy with a hot girl with him. Find your own hot girl and get it going.
 
Top