Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you consider yourself more conservative or more liberal?

Are you more conservative or more liberal?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Liberal

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

perseverance

I'm more Conservative than Margaret Thatcher and Winston Churchill, those Liberal swines.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wilko said:
If there is an institutionalised, state-supported bias against men, then I don't think the solution is to turn men into another special interest group begging for intervention and protection by the State.
Honestly, I think that is the ONLY way any of this will ever get changed (outside of a complete breakdown of society). Men would need to have a lobbying group, and I'm not sure even then it would work. There are more female voters than male voters.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
It's not rocket science you douchebag, try to keep up:

20 something socially unaware gameless chode (usually liberal> raised by a single mother) takes some time off strangling his organ and crying himself to sleep to type into google " how do I get laid..derp"

20 something neckbeard finds "game", takes the red pill and learns some semblance of social awareness needed to bang his first vapid bar slut.

Fast forward a few years and our man has been with enough women and enough social interactions that he's honed his social awareness . He's not only matched the first vapid bar skank he banged all those years ago (the epitome of modern woman) he's surpassed her.

Our socially aware man now notices the current gender imbalances because he quite literally can where as the next crop of neckbearded liberal losers can't. Imbalances such us :

* Men constantly portrayed as incompetent,goofy douchebags by mainstream media, can't do anything right without the firm mature hand of a woman.

* No reproductive rights. A woman can do whatever she wishes with a child, it's her body her choice, not so when it comes to men, he is to "man up" and pay regardless or feel the wrath of the state and society or else be shamed "deadbeat dad".

* Next to no parental rights.

* Gender biased legal system.

* Male suicide 4 times more likely than female and rising every year.

* The "disposable male" phenomenon (women and children first) that is still indoctrinated into young boys but without any rewards of the past.

* Highest non interest education dropout rate for boys ever seen, courtesy of a fem-centric education system (a for women by women learning curriculum in other words)

* An over abundance of emasculated and clueless enablers with quite literally half the testosterone levels of their forefathers.

* Men's achievements and sacrifices throughout history continually downplayed, especially the sacrifice of literally millions of men's lives during wars of the past and present.

Our man who now dares to politically incorrectly mention the above now gets chastised for being an "evil MRA" by a 37 year old woman who uses the terms "hate speech" and "anti-female-manosphere" way to often to pass as a man.

See how it works? the circle of life and all that.
Except for the initial name calling, I cosign. Thanks for saving me a half hour of typing, T man, because I agree with you 100%.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, political ideology is not dichotomous as you presented it; in reality, it is a continuum with liberals on one end of the spectrum and conservatives conversely on the other side. Think beyond the limitations and propaganda of mainstream American culture. Additionally, consider that--whenever you bring up politics--disagreements, arguments, and even violence very likely to arise; this is exactly why one must not disclose such topics with plates, especially new ones. Give your respondents more options and you will have a clearer view of my point.

Keep being money,

Robyn

Last edited:

PlayerUntilDeath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the OP also mentioned this is a research project for further insight, I will type a few more sentences.

The Game "community" (and especially, the Seduction "community") is probably a minority of the population of overall guys. Even within this minority of Game/Seduction, even though there is some sites/blogs (maybe there is some run by genuine Alpha males), there probably isn't really a "close community" anyway and many guys on these sites also seem to have different views about many topics. The guys like me who have decided to never get married and to always be a "Player" are maybe only a few percent even within the overall Game minority. In my view IMHO, the majority of guys (may say they do to begin with but they) do not want to "just b*ng ch*cks," as the majority of guys (in the overall population and probably also with in "Game") want to eventually "get married/have children/give and receive affection/disregard concepts they learned in Game such as to not often express their feelings/go to church/send their kids to schools/and live in the same house as a family." That is probably more of the c*nservative world view that the majority of guys seem to want (even more than some women it seems). Now, over say the last 80 years or so, women can get jobs, the legal system seems to favor no-fault divorce and the man can often end up losing half of whatever he had, so the "nice/religious/c*nservative (just for some terms used)" world view (that the majority of guys seem to want more than "just b*nging chicks")is thrown up in the air and thus the majority of guys feel threatened/upset because they wanted to learn "Game" mostly to get a "good girl" gf (to then marry and become HIS "good/faithful/loving" wife). However, in some places in the world that's not how it is anymore, and the majority of guys that want this life of marriage/family, (fairly or unfairly) place much of the blame onto women and divorce laws.

Even if some sites/blogs say on their screens that women want a "Alpha male," in reality there is probably not very many real "Alpha men." Maybe many people (even among the minority of guys who have taken the so-called red pill of "Game") cannot accept the current reality and they desperately want to change it (maybe to how it was over 100 years ago or something). I could be wrong, but this that I stated in the paragraph above is the way "IMH Alpha O" is how it appears to be in reality.

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rob is right. I am also a libertarian. I have a BA in political science and "conservative" and "liberal" are terms that don't even have any meaning.

Are you liberal if you are a pro-life Democrat?

Are you conservative if you support gay marriage and are a Republican?

What if you are a non-interventionist? What if you support the Bush Doctrine? Are you a globalist? Do you support free trade? Are those views liberal or conservative?

Somehow the "conservative" economic thought in America is to deregulate the economy and create a true free market - a goal that seeks to "conserve" almost nothing in our current system.

Likewise the "liberal" thought in America is to restrict the right to own a firearm - and what does that do to "liberate" us?

The terms are so stupid because they are carryovers from Great Britain's 19th century Parliament during the constant fighting between William Gladstone and Benjamin Disraeli, the "liberal" and "conservative" respectively. Back then the terms actually meant what they imply - liberalizing and conserving. It's obvious when you read the work of Edmond Burke, the foremost conservative of the time.

They're also not going to give you much help as far as making a determination about the "alpha" character of a person because these labels are media made caricatures that put people in artificial boxes. I'd say both Backbreaker and Danger are pretty "alpha", but they are diametrically opposed on their economic policies, particularly regarding Obamacare and "socialized medicine".

I would actually think that the more willing someone is to lump them self in a category like that, the less "alpha" they really are. People need to engage the issues and develop and ideology they believe in because it is congruent with their values and knowledge of the world, not because someone on CNN said that's the way it is. It's people who can think like that who are "alpha".