Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you cheat?

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girls asked me "Do you cheat?"

One week ago a blong Girl (a HB 7.5) asked me this through facebook "Do you cheat?"

She said all her past BF cheated on her and that she discovered, and the other time another woman told her about it.

Guys this is the first time a girl says this kind of thing to me. It´s pretty weird, what do you think????

I said no, I could have said something funny but I found this question really strange...

More experienced guys help me here.

Last edited:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do guys here have this mindset that they HAVE to say something C&F all the time in response to women's questions?

My answer would be a simple "No" and mentally I'd place that girl on the Pump&Dump ladder and ban her forever from the potential LTR ladder. Why? Because she has a track record of making poor choices of partners.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone said something like that to me, I would think they were probably overly suspicious. How can every single one of her exs cheat on her, and if they are, there is obviously something they arent getting from being with her.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
One week ago a blong Girl (a HB 7.5) asked me this through facebook "Do you cheat?"

She said all her past BF cheated on her and that she discovered, and the other time another woman told her about it.

Guys this is the first time a girl says this kind of thing to me. It´s pretty weird, what do you think????

I said no, I could have said something funny but I found this question really strange...

When a girl asks any question that she's always been lied to about it needs to be reflected back to her so you make a clear emotional point.

Think about it, every guy who cheated on her said "no" to that same question.

Say to her "how did the guys who cheated on you answer that question?" and she'll immediately realize that it's a pointless question. And, she'll realize you're pretty damned smart :up:

A "no" answer to these types of questions will always & instantly put her bullshait filter on turbo. See it from her perspective: Why the heck would she believe you when in every case she was told "no" it turned out to be a lie and she ended up crying, hurt, angry, and not trusting guys who answer "no" to that question?

Always doing this sort of thing will help stop her from talking to you in useless ways about her previous relationships (making you into a girlfriend and then LJBF!) if you're not answering "yes", "no", "i wouldn't do that", "I'm different from those guys", etc... and being on the defensive all the time. Instead, you're wrapping Manglesh "these are pointless questions/discussions" in woomanese* and she'll very clearly understand what you're communicating.

Being ****y/funny is good most of the time but not in matters that are extremely serious to her. Deal with them intelligently, clearly communicate in a way she can understand, and she'll respect you very much.

*Why the heck is the real spelling of woomanese filtered out?

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this question "do u cheat" is another variation of "are you a player"!!!

Well, I can see that she´s insecure about herself, probably she´s attracted to jerks (nothing new here). So to get her one must be really an a*s. It´s sad how some girls see "kindness" as weakness and "I don´t care about you" as sexy.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
I thought this question "do u cheat" is another variation of "are you a player"!!!

Well, I can see that she´s insecure about herself, probably she´s attracted to jerks (nothing new here). So to get her one must be really an a*s. It´s sad how some girls see "kindness" as weakness and "I don´t care about you" as sexy.
All women are insecure. There's new competition as each day goes by and they're continuously losing ground.

Guys don't have to suffer from that. A 70 year old guy can have girls all over him. I see guys that age getting attention all the time from 21 year old girls. If he's the most confident and outgoing guy with experience he'll blow the young guys away in the attention department.

A 70 year old woman cannot do that. She'll at most get a little temporary attention for awesome baking skills or something similar.

It's not that women don't want you to care. What they want is for you to care about them for things that they'll still be able to do when they get old. Slooooowly starting to like them for the respect they treat you with, cute unique quirky things they do, etc.... is what they want.

If you can understand how the world looks through a woman's eyes you won't be intimidated or insecure around them. I'm surprised they manage to not all go postal by the time they're 25 years old.

"It´s sad how some girls see "kindness" as weakness and "I don´t care about you" as sexy."

Too much kindness IS a weakness. And, it's not "I don't care about you" that they're responding to it's "I don't NEED you" so they have something rare and valuable to have and maintain. They're built that way because otherwise they'd be crappy mothers. They have a fascination for things that are rare, things they could lose and not easily found somewhere else or replaced.

Really kind guys are usually very manipulative by trying to build up credit to "get some" and/or attention from a girl. All women are aware of this truth. Before they've even left junior high they realize this. You can't swing a dead cat around a group of guys without hitting a bunch of "nice guys" so it's not a big loss if they lose one. And, lot of kindness most often ends up "but but but I've done everything I can to get you to love me and treat me nice". Again, women are very aware of this.

Being a woman is extremely different than being a man. So, women are not attracted (for the most part) to men who have a lot of feminine traits.

It's not about being a jerk, it's about being a Man and unfortunately "jerks" fake being Men long enough to get some girls hooked on them but in the long run the girl will always punish him for it once she realizes he's a weak woman in disguise..

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would tell her no. Then follow on the lines of "I respect people enough that if I have the desire to cheat I will just end things and move on" Reassure her that your a man and will tell her when its over vs dragging things on. Make up a story how your buddy got cheated on and how bad it hurt him, or your buddy was cheating on his girlfriend and it stressed him out, all the lies, storys and bs he had to go through.

If you do cheat that is fine but these type of replys will help you look better, then saying I do not cheat etc...

BobMo'

Don Juan
Reaction score
ThatMysteriousGuy said:
All women are insecure. There's new competition as each day goes by and they're continuously losing ground.

Guys don't have to suffer from that. A 70 year old guy can have girls all over him. I see guys that age getting attention all the time from 21 year old girls. If he's the most confident and outgoing guy with experience he'll blow the young guys away in the attention department.

A 70 year old woman cannot do that. She'll at most get a little temporary attention for awesome baking skills or something similar.

It's not that women don't want you to care. What they want is for you to care about them for things that they'll still be able to do when they get old. Slooooowly starting to like them for the respect they treat you with, cute unique quirky things they do, etc.... is what they want.

If you can understand how the world looks through a woman's eyes you won't be intimidated or insecure around them. I'm surprised they manage to not all go postal by the time they're 25 years old.

"It´s sad how some girls see "kindness" as weakness and "I don´t care about you" as sexy."

Too much kindness IS a weakness. And, it's not "I don't care about you" that they're responding to it's "I don't NEED you" so they have something rare and valuable to have and maintain. They're built that way because otherwise they'd be crappy mothers. They have a fascination for things that are rare, things they could lose and not easily found somewhere else or replaced.

Really kind guys are usually very manipulative by trying to build up credit to "get some" and/or attention from a girl. All women are aware of this truth. Before they've even left junior high they realize this. You can't swing a dead cat around a group of guys without hitting a bunch of "nice guys" so it's not a big loss if they lose one. And, lot of kindness most often ends up "but but but I've done everything I can to get you to love me and treat me nice". Again, women are very aware of this.

Being a woman is extremely different than being a man. So, women are not attracted (for the most part) to men who have a lot of feminine traits.

It's not about being a jerk, it's about being a Man and unfortunately "jerks" fake being Men long enough to get some girls hooked on them but in the long run the girl will always punish him for it once she realizes he's a weak woman in disguise..
One of the great posts. Everyone on this board should study this.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThatMysteriousGuy said:
Think about it, every guy who cheated on her said "no" to that same question.

Say to her "how did the guys who cheated on you answer that question?" and she'll immediately realize that it's a pointless question. And, she'll realize you're pretty damned smart :up:

A "no" answer to these types of questions will always & instantly put her bullshait filter on turbo. See it from her perspective: Why the heck would she believe you when in every case she was told "no" it turned out to be a lie and she ended up crying, hurt, angry, and not trusting guys who answer "no" to that question?
Think about it, every guy who cheated on her answered "NO" to that question AND banged the sh!t out of her.

Going into a lengthy explanation is dumb. It communicates that you're inherently insecure and feel the need to reassure her that you're "not like that". She barely has to do anything and you're already on the back foot apologising for yourself & her previous guys' fault.

A simple "No" would do. If she keeps pestering you, turn the table on her and say that you're not impressed by girls who have trust issue.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Think about it, every guy who cheated on her answered "NO" to that question AND banged the sh!t out of her.

Going into a lengthy explanation is dumb. It communicates that you're inherently insecure and feel the need to reassure her that you're "not like that". She barely has to do anything and you're already on the back foot apologising for yourself & her previous guys' fault.

A simple "No" would do. If she keeps pestering you, turn the table on her and say that you're not impressed by girls who have trust issue.
You replied to the wrong post. It happens. No biggie.

Just be more careful in the future.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a pretty big loyalty thing. So, I try not to stab people in the back. But, yes I've done it before and sometimes I have regretted it. I would advise its not always the right thing to do.

TheCzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
ThatMysteriousGuy said:

+1 Gospel - I don't post much, but have to give props on this.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:

I would have said "No. Do you cheat?"

As Don Juans, we play the game by our own rules.
We've got technique, so there's no need to cheat.

Guys who cheat are insecure, because they're trying to hold onto the emotional acceptance they receive from their girlfriend, while fvcking other girls to please themselves.

Man it's like ice cream flavors - when you buy an ice cream cone you get ONE flavor of ice cream for the purpose of pleasuring your taste buds. People who want double and triple scoops of ice cream in different flavors are extremely rare, because it's just not done like that!

There is a HUGE difference between lovers and fvckbuddies.

That's why you've got to solidify your relationships HONESTLY. After the first time you have sex with a particular girl is where future intent shows up. You're preparing her with your actions and sub-communication for what type of relationship you want to have with her, so make it clear to YOURSELF beforehand whether you want to keep her as that "perfect 10" or have her as a fvckbuddy to fulfill both of your desires for sex.

The easiest way to eliminate need and greed from your mindset is to:

Know what you want and by what means you plan to get what you want.