Do you call a girl when she says "call me"?

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so as i said in my other post i went to a girls graduation party that i havent talked to in 2 months. She asked me out of the blue. we were talking before for a little bit like about 2 months. It even got to the point of her best friend saying i was her man and the girl herself was saying that we were kind of dating which i thought differently that we werent. we stopped talking cause stupid stuff happened nothing serious at all though.

At the party i played it right i think. I walked up she saw me i gave her a hug and a bottle of wine and said i bought you a 40oz for your birthday. just joking around with her. During the party i did my own thing the whole time. She flirted with me playful touching etc. took a shot together but no real convo i just ignored her basically. I chilled there for a while. Then my brother and my friend wanted to leave. I had my car there and so did my brother. I went up to the girl and said i was leaving and gave her a hug. Then i was kind of buzzing and she was drunk she said something like dont leave we didnt something blah blah. So i said you want me to stay? she said yea i do but i cant entertain you the whole time i was like ummm yea i know that. something else was said then stupidly i busted out well you didnt answer my text messages and she said some lame excuse. i was like whatever So i hugged her and kissed her on the top of her head and was fvcking around with her and walked away. The rest of the night i was not around her i was talking to other people.

At the end of the night there was barley anyone left. I told her i had to go she hugged me all rubbing my back style then blurted out real fast you should call me. I said ok and walked away. I just dont know if i should call her cause i texted her twice and she never replied that was about a month ago. But everyone always tells me to go after her. Basically if a girl says call me should you? I was thinking on calling her on saturday instead of friday.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, duh. Just don't do it the next morning at 11:00.

And don't hang on the phone. Sounds like you need to get that girl alone and get it on. Use the phone call to set it up.

She's definitely interested, but is playing a bit of a game.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, texts are lame so I think you can't take that too personally, they probably deserve to get ignored.

Should you call her? Yes. Why? Because there could be some interest there but more importantly because you wan't to. It's always about what you want at the end of the day. There is nothing to lose, just don't call a bunch of times with no positive response.

The point is, not to call her when she has told you to (unless you agreed to a specific day/time - then you've got to live up to your word). So call, say, a day after she expected. Remember though, Fri and Sat are busy days for most people and that will be short notice for meeting up - keep that in mind if you are going to set something up.

And try not to bring up anything about the past falling out you had or whatever that was.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people just say "call me" as a sort of good-bye.

I would ignore that "call me" as it really means nothing... what was your vibe? Do you think she is interested? If so call her and ask out.

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
i say call me if i want a girl to call me. the reason i say it is becuaes i will know if they are interested or not. shes doing what i do i think. theres obviously sexual tension there. we are attracted to each other. fvck i was in her bed and she was begging me to fvck her but i didnt cause i was too fvcked up. she is a flirtatious person with other people too but i see the dudes she flirts with they really dont got sh!t on me. I know if a dude does or not.

before i was a d1ck to this chick i dissed her by not fvcking her and when she dissed me back i let her know that isnt cool and was kind of a d1ck about it. thats why we basically stopped talking. now im just going to be a good guy cause everytime im a d1ck to a chick yea they are attracted to me and want me just as she did but then that gives them a reason to get revenge. always happens.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her when you want to.