“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Do you believe when she tells you her ex came knocking?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2023
Messages
277
Reaction score
97
Age
32
What really happened?
I turned her life around.
She was broken hearted, had a huge wall up, no social life, her family is strict...she's 25...they all live nearby.
Ive known her for 2 years and off and on we talked.
Then I decided to be serious and upfront...I courted her...didn't push for sex right away.
She melted...it was nice.
I noticed she began to be happy....like singing for no reason happy.
Her family noticed.
Then I noticed that a dude began coming around her sisters store and like she got a little more serious.
So I didn't ask her anything...I just figured that was the ex.
Dude probably saw a change in her too and wanted it back.
Captain save-a-hoe.
 
Top