Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you believe the cancel cultures will go after old movies?

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Racist or fun? Sorry Espi dude, but my wife calls herself yellow ALL THE TIME & LOVES Southpark's take on the Chinese. You know the world is a better place when people don't feel the need to be offended at everything. Asia is still fun as hell because le woke hasn't infected

everything

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The owners and CEOs are the ones who cancelled because they caved to economic pressure.

And I'm glad they're gone (i.e. redskins, indians, etc). All racist/condescending titles in my opinion.

Racists should never be memorialized... Stone Mountain memorializes Jefferson Davis, who, like a psvussy, fled the battlefield in the midst of humiliating defeat...and Bob E Lee, the Benedict Arnold traitor, who should have been hanged at Appomattox.

So I'd like to see racist monuments cancelled, and in my opinion the government should require the daughters of the confederacy to fund their deletions. Make the racists pay for it. I don't want my taxes being used to cancel any racist monuments, statues, etc.
Redskins was not racist. Period.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The owners and CEOs are the ones who cancelled because they caved to economic pressure.

And I'm glad they're gone (i.e. redskins, indians, etc). All racist/condescending titles in my opinion.

Racists should never be memorialized... Stone Mountain memorializes Jefferson Davis, who, like a psvussy, fled the battlefield in the midst of humiliating defeat...and Bob E Lee, the Benedict Arnold traitor, who should have been hanged at Appomattox.

So I'd like to see racist monuments cancelled, and in my opinion the government should require the daughters of the confederacy to fund their deletions. Make the racists pay for it. I don't want my taxes being used to cancel any racist monuments, statues, etc.
Lee was no traitor. He remained loyal to his home.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kinda afraid they will start to remove old movies (80s action ones and stuff) from mainstream platforms first and everywhere later or worse yet demand them to be edited.

I know it sounds extreme but we learned to never underestimate their madness.

Is it a good idea to stock them up on hard disks?
Highly doubt it. But schools are def a big of it. Thankfully we have written books and men walking as living examples, and hopefully, we stay away from finding instant gratification (and effectively distraction) in Television altogether at some point.

Modern Man Advice

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I should add, the Asians are hyper racist against one another. The Chinks hate the Japs and vice versa. The clips up top were of Korean's 'culturally appropriating' the Chinese and the Indians. Luckily they DGAF what anyone thinks and their programming is hella funny. As soon as you start getting all bent out of shape over stereotypes and symbolism, no one wants to invite you to the party or be around you for that matter.

I gotta say though, if you're wearing jeans, a t-shirt or socks, you are pretty much culturally appropriating the West. No reparation required, just throw yourself off a bridge.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cancel culture and George Floyd destroyed the Washington Redskins, Cleveland Indians, Aunt Jemima, Hey Reb (UNLV mascot), and numerous historic statues. If they go after statues, books/movies are next.
I have always wondered why UNLV chose the Confederate mascot; it was always a Union state (heck it became a state only 6 months or so before the war was over). OTOH, for Ole Miss (U of Mississippi), the mascot was as perfect as it could be.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the 2nd sentence I agree: he was 100% loyal to the confederacy.
There is something to be said about the idea that prior to the 14th Amendment (1868), USA citizenship had never really been legally defined, and so it would be natural to consider the several States in defining it themselves, and thus having one's allegiance to his State was the proper course of action. I say this as someone carrying the Y-chromosome of a private serving one of the States of the Confederacy. :eek: