Do you become less Alpha as time passes?

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the beginning of a relationship, your all things Alpha. You handle bad situations smoothly, your James ****in Bond and you can get your girl wet from just staring at her. As time progresses however, it’s like your becoming less masculine. Your much more needy from before. If she cancels a date on you, you get irritated and handle it wrong. You’ll show your *****ass emotions when you shouldn’t. You’ll get jealous when she talks to another guy even if it means nothing. Slowly, your losing your Alpha status and growing ***** tits.

Don’t let this be you. This happens because guys get too comfortable and dependent on their relationship. You can NEVER get out of The Game. You have to always be on your toes. You have to always keep your Alpha traits. Always try and improve yourself, to learn more, to become a Don Juan. As time passes, don’t let yourself become womanly. Remember all the Rules, remember how The Game works, how to build attraction. Be phenomenal in bed. If you can’t, hire somebody else to **** her and pretend to be you.

“Survival of the Smoothest” that’s how it works. If you start becoming a cranky prick, you’ll lose her. A lot of guys end up getting annoyed with their girlfriend more and more often as time passes. If your negative about it and you call her annoying, she’ll become more annoying. Eventually one of you two are going to want to end the relationship. If you want a girl to change in some way, positive encouragement works much better than negative. This doesn’t mean you beg her to change and compliment her for everything she does. You don’t want to become a spineless douche. Use a reward / punishment system. Withdraw attention when she shows behavior you disapprove of. When she does something you like, shower her with affection and tell her you liked what she did. When she feels good about herself for doing something, she’ll do it more.

TALK TO OTHER GIRLS. It is NEVER EVER EVER a good idea to have Oneitis. Even if you think you’ve found the most perfect girl in the entire ****ing universe. Keeping other girls in your life is important for a few reasons. First, it makes your girlfriend always feel like you don’t need her. She’ll always compete for your attention and to be the best in your eyes. If your girlfriend thinks you need her, she’ll make you her girlfriend. Second, you don’t want to show symptoms of Oneitis like possessiveness and irritability, or your balls may curl up and turn into ovaries. And third, not having other girls in your life will get you too dependent on your own relationship. You’ll lose focus of bigger things whenever you have a fight with your girlfriend. ALWAYS keep other girls in your life. I don’t mean **** other girls on the side, just don’t develop Oneitis. There are a lot of other reasons why you should keep talking to other girls / not be so attached to one single girl, the main point I’m trying to make though is; DON’T ****ING GET ONEITIS

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Hell to the no u in this shi7 for life lol naw but real talk its embedded in your dna its what you should be like a catepillar thats a butterfly i kno that was a gay reference but its all i could think of lol Pretty much it will come naturally

thedoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. If this happens, you weren't "alpha" to begin with.

When using the word alpha there's no gray area. It's either you're the alpha or you're not. You can't be more alpha on Wednesday than on Sunday.

If you wanna say confidence, or manliness or another word fine, yeah everything is possible. Just not "alphaness."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t let this be you. This happens because guys get too comfortable and dependent on their relationship. You can NEVER get out of The Game. You have to always be on your toes. You have to always keep your Alpha traits. Always try and improve yourself, to learn more, to become a Don Juan.
I agree with this, and this is a good thing, not a bad thing. If you don't keep your edge then you're going to become soft, and that's not what being a man is about.

i become more alpha as the relationship progresses...
I agree with this also. Once you have the frame, it's easier to maintain it than it is to snatch it away from somebody else.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bah...

Less alpha (was I ever alpha)? I don't know. I'm definitely different later on.
But I don't care. People change over time and people change according to the situation. I'm just being me in the moment. Let her take it or let her leave it.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hakuna said:
At the beginning of a relationship, your all things Alpha. You handle bad situations smoothly, your James ****in Bond and you can get your girl wet from just staring at her. As time progresses however, it’s like your becoming less masculine. Your much more needy from before. If she cancels a date on you, you get irritated and handle it wrong. You’ll show your *****ass emotions when you shouldn’t. You’ll get jealous when she talks to another guy even if it means nothing. Slowly, your losing your Alpha status and growing ***** tits.

Don’t let this be you. This happens because guys get too comfortable and dependent on their relationship. You can NEVER get out of The Game. You have to always be on your toes. You have to always keep your Alpha traits. Always try and improve yourself, to learn more, to become a Don Juan. As time passes, don’t let yourself become womanly. Remember all the Rules, remember how The Game works, how to build attraction. Be phenomenal in bed. If you can’t, hire somebody else to **** her and pretend to be you.

“Survival of the Smoothest” that’s how it works. If you start becoming a cranky prick, you’ll lose her. A lot of guys end up getting annoyed with their girlfriend more and more often as time passes. If your negative about it and you call her annoying, she’ll become more annoying. Eventually one of you two are going to want to end the relationship. If you want a girl to change in some way, positive encouragement works much better than negative. This doesn’t mean you beg her to change and compliment her for everything she does. You don’t want to become a spineless douche. Use a reward / punishment system. Withdraw attention when she shows behavior you disapprove of. When she does something you like, shower her with affection and tell her you liked what she did. When she feels good about herself for doing something, she’ll do it more.

TALK TO OTHER GIRLS. It is NEVER EVER EVER a good idea to have Oneitis. Even if you think you’ve found the most perfect girl in the entire ****ing universe. Keeping other girls in your life is important for a few reasons. First, it makes your girlfriend always feel like you don’t need her. She’ll always compete for your attention and to be the best in your eyes. If your girlfriend thinks you need her, she’ll make you her girlfriend. Second, you don’t want to show symptoms of Oneitis like possessiveness and irritability, or your balls may curl up and turn into ovaries. And third, not having other girls in your life will get you too dependent on your own relationship. You’ll lose focus of bigger things whenever you have a fight with your girlfriend. ALWAYS keep other girls in your life. I don’t mean **** other girls on the side, just don’t develop Oneitis. There are a lot of other reasons why you should keep talking to other girls / not be so attached to one single girl, the main point I’m trying to make though is; DON’T ****ING GET ONEITIS
This situation of becoming less alpha is very common.

And you are correct: The only way you can stop from slipping into a beta is by having other OPTIONS if you should need them. Oneitis can creep up on you at any time.

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
thedoc said:
No. If this happens, you weren't "alpha" to begin with.

When using the word alpha there's no gray area. It's either you're the alpha or you're not. You can't be more alpha on Wednesday than on Sunday.

If you wanna say confidence, or manliness or another word fine, yeah everything is possible. Just not "alphaness."
Wow I didn't even think about it like. I agree, i meant to say your confidence or traits that made her attracted to you.