Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you also believe this BS in what TRP and MGTOW believe

Reaction score
that "women never can love men unconditionally", only we, men, can do that?

My observation is: when we fall "in love", it is ALWAYS with a really hot girl (at least for us at the moment) so the condition is clear- her looks.

add extra 20kg to her body mass and there would be no "love" at the beginning at all.. or change her face to some ugly type..

so our love is, based on my opinion, also always conditional - she just must be hot enough for you..

but trp/mgtow always say that women are bad because they can never love us like we would want but we are also not loving them like they want..

I think, male fantasy is to find a hot girl to date even if he has no/little money and women fantasy is to find a successful male even if she is ugly/fat..

what do you think about that..?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's more a matter of personal preference. Personally speaking, I'm fine with a woman that is around my age. Also, if a gal is 20 lbs heavier, I may not like it, but if all other attributes were there and I felt that "click" , I could deal with it.

I have no kids, but I've read and heard from countless men that once kids enter the scene, things change. It seems like men can love their children and still maintain the same level of love for their wife. From what I've read and heard, most (if not all) Women cannot.

Reaction score
> but if all other attributes were there and I felt that "click" , I could deal with it.

well, it is still based on something.. it is never unconditional..

> I have no kids, but I've read and heard from countless men that once kids enter the scene, things change. It seems like men can love their children and still maintain the same level of love for their wife. From what I've read and heard, most (if not all) Women cannot.

that's a good point - I think that women just refocus their love and attention on the children and men are then sad and missing the connection, what was here before children...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree with your assessment (despite my flexibility, my interest is still based upon conditions).

As far as your theory re: children entering a relationship, I'm not sure if I'm qualified to respond.
Although men do claim that their love can be equally distributed toward their children and wife (while suggesting that women seem incapable) we also have to factor in that self-objectivity can be difficult . Also, personally speaking as a man, we can sometimes unintentionally develop a bias toward hardship stories shared by other men.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no unconditional love, but women put more conditions on love than men do. That is one of the things that TRP teaches if you really think about it and it happens to be true. The problem as I see it is too many guys quit once they come to this realization.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only parents are capable of unconditional love. Love between a man and a woman has always been predicated on conditions.

In the past a marriage was an agreement as follows:

* Both agree to be faithful
* the man is required to be the provider and protector of the wife and kids.
* the wife is required to take care of the home and kids

But modern society states that in a marriage the man is still required to be the provider/protector but women are not required to take care of the home or kids, nor is she even expected to have a job (because the man has to pay for everything), nor is she expected to contribute equally to the relationship.....

.... On top of this, if she decides to cheat on her husband with Chad or Tyrone it's the husband's fault.... Because holding women accountable for their actions is sexist and misogynistic.....

How can marriage and love in modern society work when men are always held accountable but women are not....???....

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that "women never can love men unconditionally", only we, men, can do that?

My observation is: when we fall "in love", it is ALWAYS with a really hot girl (at least for us at the moment) so the condition is clear- her looks.

add extra 20kg to her body mass and there would be no "love" at the beginning at all.. or change her face to some ugly type..

so our love is, based on my opinion, also always conditional - she just must be hot enough for you..

but trp/mgtow always say that women are bad because they can never love us like we would want but we are also not loving them like they want..

I think, male fantasy is to find a hot girl to date even if he has no/little money and women fantasy is to find a successful male even if she is ugly/fat..

what do you think about that..?
Read Matt riddle - red Queen. Currently reading, mating strategies. Evolution is SAVAGE.

OP, you aren't doing it right.

Exercise common sense. Practice free thinking. Seek mentor and learn but, know they self.

Mgtow are usually guys unable to compete. The outlier being casual and no state. No legit trp says women cannot love men.

TRP state women cannot love a man the way of the blue pill. She can't love unconditionally. This is evident in females nature, hypergamy, date up, and skiing down cawk mountain, seek beta cuckold as smv decays.

My problem with TRP is 99% don't approach. Roll and AJ are having a hissy fit. Rolling married before myspace lol. Before MSN and the ethot epidemic. Marriage dating coaches are delusional as ****. Rollo is superb for analysis of gender dynamics. He was and is always domain dependent, played in a band vs cold approach. Calls out rsd or RooshV from his marriage lol. Ya, OK bud.

I value guys like mystery, RooshV, rsd, Troy Francis, etc fellas in the trenches. Not married dating coaches or bloke who cannot or doesn't compete.

Was rolling or anybody at 21 approaching? Goldmund and AJ if I were to guess. Married dating coaches should go get baaeees. Even if they don't pull.

I still can should be the conclusion WITH RECEIPTS.

OP, NONE HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS.

your need to live your truth. Whatever that is BUT PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH.

DONT GET MARRIED SAYS THE MARRIED GUY LOL. I SMELL BS.

BE SKEPTICAL. THINK FOR YOURSELF.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only parents are capable of unconditional love. Love between a man and a woman has always been predicated on conditions.

In the past a marriage was an agreement as follows:

* Both agree to be faithful
* the man is required to be the provider and protector of the wife and kids.
* the wife is required to take care of the home and kids

But modern society states that in a marriage the man is still required to be the provider/protector but women are not required to take care of the home or kids, nor is she even expected to have a job (because the man has to pay for everything), nor is she expected to contribute equally to the relationship.....

.... On top of this, if she decides to cheat on her husband with Chad or Tyrone it's the husband's fault.... Because holding women accountable for their actions is sexist and misogynistic.....

How can marriage and love in modern society work when men are always held accountable but women are not....???....
+1

Which is why men need to be SKEPTICAL especially of MARRIED men. There's no ambiguity. As we're seeing, The groups keep fragmenting. Larger players are making money not call outs.

Ironically enough, the undoing won't be feminist or leftist. It will be internal bickering and circle jerks.

Note, it was MRAs that doxed 2 mgtows. Its cowardice in-house fighting that is dangerous. Men are low in agreeableness. Women are higher. Its why they're more organized. They evolved that way.

Old school David Deangelo didn't acknowledge his competition. A lot men should learn from the past or are destined to repeat it.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women's love is opportunistic. Men's love is idealistic. Men often sacrifice their lives to save women. Way more often than the reverse. That is just one example.

Women also initiate the vast majority of divorces.