Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do ya'll ghost women? If so how do you without feeling like a ****head?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done it before and honestly loath it when women do it to me
I usually sent a text though to end things
But in 2023 you can sleep with a woman and never hear from her again that's happened a lot to me
Women will get burned by shvtty men or men well above their league and punish the good men for their actions.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a truth teller. I want people to do better, the best way is to give them a chance to improve themselves. They can’t improve if they don’t know how they went wrong. So without deep diving I reiterate and reinforce what they’ve heard from me more than once.

In difficult discussions avoid saying “you did X”, build your sentences without direct reference to them, they already know it’s about their behavior.
Fair enough. In the two examples I referenced in my OP, citing the truth would have been hard for them. Girl #1 would be "I liked you and we connected but I wasn't a fan of your Africanized thunder thighs and butt". Girl #2 would be "I stopped caring and don't feel like it anymore."

Normally when I lose interest, I just say something like "I'm stressed out, tired, and busy" which is what I had said to girl #1 and girl #2 to some effect.

I do agree that it's good to stand by your principles, in this case, honesty. People never seem to consider that going against your values isn't necessarily harmful to others, but yourself.

Women will get burned by shvtty men or men well above their league and punish the good men for their actions.
A few months ago I had a girl come over to my place who I never met. She was a hoe but sweet and agreeable. We fvcked all night, some of the best sex I've ever had, and cuddled and talked and laughed. I saw her as a fun FWB/fling potential that I might even want to go on trips with since we got along well. After she leaves, we text a bit over the week, mostly dirty talk (initiated by her) and I try to make plans to see her again. Suddenly, she goes cold for no reason and ghosts out of nowhere. Almost 3 months later out of the blue she sends "hiii" then "wyd" late at night like nothing happened.

Women will do shvt like this to any man even if you give her a good time. Or worse is when you get a girls # and she stops responding then suddenly asks you out 6 months later as if you were just waiting around for her (reality is they have so many options they probably can't even manage it and men are completely disposible playthings to them so they just place them in the queue).

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few months ago I had a girl come over to my place who I never met. She was a hoe but sweet and agreeable. We fvcked all night, some of the best sex I've ever had, and cuddled and talked and laughed. I saw her as a fun FWB/fling potential that I might even want to go on trips with since we got along well. After she leaves, we text a bit over the week, mostly dirty talk (initiated by her) and I try to make plans to see her again. Suddenly, she goes cold for no reason and ghosts out of nowhere. Almost 3 months later out of the blue she sends "hiii" then "wyd" late at night like nothing happened.
You cashed in too early lol. She got you with that P-sleeve magic.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done ti with blind dates and I did it to break up with my LTR.

I’ e never sat down with a woman and say “listen, its not working out between you and I.”

There is no point.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done ti with blind dates and I did it to break up with my LTR.

I’ e never sat down with a woman and say “listen, its not working out between you and I.”

There is no point.
Sometimes people just drift apart and there's nothing really left to say.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough. In the two examples I referenced in my OP, citing the truth would have been hard for them. Girl #1 would be "I liked you and we connected but I wasn't a fan of your Africanized thunder thighs and butt". Girl #2 would be "I stopped caring and don't feel like it anymore."

Normally when I lose interest, I just say something like "I'm stressed out, tired, and busy" which is what I had said to girl #1 and girl #2 to some effect.

I do agree that it's good to stand by your principles, in this case, honesty. People never seem to consider that going against your values isn't necessarily harmful to others, but yourself.

Women will do shvt like this to any man even if you give her a good time. Or worse is when you get a girls # and she stops responding then suddenly asks you out 6 months later as if you were just waiting around for her (reality is they have so many options they probably can't even manage it and men are completely disposible playthings to them so they just place them in the queue).
Another guy came into the picture. She blew you off to focus on him. 3 months later when it didn't pan out she starts getting her ducks in row. This behavior is so damn predictable.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends how many times you've been out with her.

One or twice doesn't require a "reason." Just quit contacting them. For third date and beyond, you could say you're just not feeling a connection but enjoyed meeting them, and leave it at that. It all depends how the last date went down. If she acted like a b*tch, disrespected you, was late, yada yada, you're under NO OBLIGATION EVER to cite a reason for your actions of not reaching out.

As Pat Benatar once sang, "Love is a battlefield."

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's good protocol to ghost toxic women or any woman who doesn't show any interest/effort. Not talking about that.

Talking more about ghosting women early on even if they show high IL just because you can't be bothered.

Couple examples:

Tonight I had a 1st date planned with this really cute chick from OLD but I'm dead tired and didn't feel like drinking or spending $$ or having sex.

A while back I had a date with this African chick, I LOVED her personality and values but I wasn't attracted to her body at all and after much deliberation I ghosted her after sending a short text that I had a good time but I was stressed out (both true).

In both of these cases I feel bad since they did nothing to deserve it. I try to be a "man of my word" and act with honesty so it doesn't sit right with me sometimes and I'm wondering if anyone else feels the same. This is in spite of the fact that I have been flaked on countless times in the past decade.
It isn't about what they deserve, it's about what you want.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's good protocol to ghost toxic women or any woman who doesn't show any interest/effort. Not talking about that.

Talking more about ghosting women early on even if they show high IL just because you can't be bothered.

Couple examples:

Tonight I had a 1st date planned with this really cute chick from OLD but I'm dead tired and didn't feel like drinking or spending $$ or having sex.

A while back I had a date with this African chick, I LOVED her personality and values but I wasn't attracted to her body at all and after much deliberation I ghosted her after sending a short text that I had a good time but I was stressed out (both true).

In both of these cases I feel bad since they did nothing to deserve it. I try to be a "man of my word" and act with honesty so it doesn't sit right with me sometimes and I'm wondering if anyone else feels the same. This is in spite of the fact that I have been flaked on countless times in the past decade.
Writing something like "I had fun but I didn't feel the connection" scares you or something?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends how many times you've been out with her.

One or twice doesn't require a "reason." Just quit contacting them. For third date and beyond, you could say you're just not feeling a connection but enjoyed meeting them, and leave it at that. It all depends how the last date went down. If she acted like a b*tch, disrespected you, was late, yada yada, you're under NO OBLIGATION EVER to cite a reason for your actions of not reaching out.

As Pat Benatar once sang, "Love is a battlefield."
I'm talking about 0 dates or 1 date

I'd never ghost a women otherwise unless she lost interest

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another guy came into the picture. She blew you off to focus on him. 3 months later when it didn't pan out she starts getting her ducks in row. This behavior is so damn predictable.
You can clearly tell on his post that he developed feelings for this girl within a short time frame and more than likely smothered her.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ghosted two girls after I had sex with them on the first date. They weren't as hot as their pics, they were very flakey and hard to set a time to meet, each cancelled the first time, and then had all sorts of excuses. They overvalued their SMV. These days I would never tolerate their behavior.

Play schitty games, get pumped and dumped. Never talked to either again after I had sehx.

They both were horribly boring in bed. I can remember thinking before I came that I will never talk to this chic again.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is ghosting what used to be called a "blow off?" (Not a sexual term, it just means you don't call her anymore after 1-2 dates because it didn't work out.)

I went on a first date last week with a girl and wasn't sure about her, so I thought I'd give her a second chance. Asked her out and she replied with this:
This week and next is insanely hectic... between work, home and community service just hard this week... next week, is (redacted)... I'm sorry
For those of you without a lot of experience with women, that means no.

I thought it was a pretty classy response, though for her it's a risk that I wouldn't get the message.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is ghosting what used to be called a "blow off?" (Not a sexual term, it just means you don't call her anymore after 1-2 dates because it didn't work out.)

I went on a first date last week with a girl and wasn't sure about her, so I thought I'd give her a second chance. Asked her out and she replied with this:

For those of you without a lot of experience with women, that means no.

I thought it was a pretty classy response, though for her it's a risk that I wouldn't get the message.
Not classy, just boilerplate. Some men definitely might misinterpret but I do think women can recognize a high value man enough to not have to do anything crazy to get him to leave her alone.

You can clearly tell on his post that he developed feelings for this girl within a short time frame and more than likely smothered her.
Here's our texts before and after the date. Note who initiated, who double texted... I stopped responding after her last text.

Also note, she stayed overnight and didn't leave the next day until I basically kicked her out. She actually wanted me to go grab lunch with her too but I said no.

Attachments

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not classy, just boilerplate. Some men definitely might misinterpret but I do think women can recognize a high value man enough to not have to do anything crazy to get him to leave her alone.

Here's our texts before and after the date. Note who initiated, who double texted... I stopped responding after her last text.

Also note, she stayed overnight and didn't leave the next day until I basically kicked her out. She actually wanted me to go grab lunch with her too but I said no.
That's good, but I can tell based on your post that you were too emotionally invested in this girl on the first date. Just because a girl sleeps with you doesn't mean she deserves to be taken on trips. You definitely over-validated a 304. That's just from what I got from your post though.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've blocked their number, changed my number, just let it ring without picking up the phone and just watch a movie or something and eventually they'll go away. Only two women were ghosted, but they were like 2/10s.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
SomeOne said:
Only two women were ghosted, but they were like 2/10s.
It's over for VoluntaryCels

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always fun to sit next to a hot girl on a bus, then some 15 mins later, if you get off before her, tap her on the leg
Sexual Assault!!! Sexual Assault!!!