"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Do y’all deal with attention *****s any differently?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
So I was fortunate enough to have a conversation with a Red Pilled Alpha Male the other day. We talked about the way we approached girls. It turns out the vibe that I give off was too Beta, friendly, and Nice Guy. He said that you need to be forward with your intentions, Flirt more, and not hide your sexuality. Especially since girls are a million times hornier than guys.

So I tried it out with the girl that I’m talking to at the moment. And it worked like a charm. She’s sending me wink faces, smileys, sending pictures of her stomach, and so on. It’s crazy how it goes just like Pook said it would: I send out sexuality and I receive it right back.

Fast forward, and I Cold Approach this girl at a bar. I follow her on Instagram and she has over 30K followers. Has to be an attention ***** lol. So I’m wondering if the same strategy would apply? She’s already calling me babe and hun and all that. But with 30K followers and running a fitness page, I can’t even imagine how many orbiters she has. What would be the most Alpha/Don Juan thing to do here?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Make yourself extremely scarce.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Then they come sniffing around to see what you got going on.
Yeah, hopefully he's got something going on, else chickies will be disappointed.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yeah, hopefully he's got something going on, else chickies will be disappointed.
You gotta keep them away cause when they figure out all your details they get bored and find someone elses business to get into.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Top