Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women you meet interrogate you?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If you're like me, you've noticed a trend where if you meet a woman who is interested in you, she will immediately start trying to pry into your life - often with no tact whatsoever. Tonight I met an older lady who, though attractive, really annoyed me by immediately asking:

1) Why are you in this city?
2) Where do you work?
3) How many employees do you have?
4) So you only have one investor?
5) Do you live with your parents?
6) Are you financially stable?
7) Why have you never been married by age 40?
8) Why did you break up with your last girlfriend?
9) Why do you have a cat?
10) Are you being honest with me?

And this is when they like you enough to go and get a table away from the bar with you.

The whole thing was with the most negative tone, as if she had been lied to by a million guys and had to assume I was lying about everything. There is absolutely no wiggle room - if you say one thing they don't like (like you have a cat) they want to categorize you (no pun intended). You visibly observe their interest level go down.

I have nothing to hide - and though I tried to keep the focus on her, I didn't try to interrogate her about her financial situation. She's the one who was twice married and has two kids.

Has anyone else observed this trend?

Last edited:

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they ask, they are interested and sizing you up for a potential mate or just sex.

The trick is to limit the info you give them in order to maintain mystery.

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one trend i have noticed is that when a girl is interested in me she will ask me some questions

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
mahoney said:
one trend i have noticed is that when a girl is interested in me she will ask me some questions
There is a difference between "asking some questions" and asking private details such as "how many investors and employees does your small business have".

There are questions and then there is gold-digging, blatant prying. I'm getting tired of the latter.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
bigneil said:
If you're like me, you've noticed a trend where if you meet a woman who is interested in you, she will immediately start trying to pry into your life - often with no tact whatsoever. Tonight I met an older lady who, though attractive, really annoyed me by immediately asking:

Some older women turn into Sherlock Holmes when they meet a guy. It gets annoying sometimes.

1) Why are you in this city?

I live here.

2) Where do you work?

I just say what I do. I NEVER tell anybody WHERE I work until I really get to know them.

3) How many employees do you have?

N/A

4) So you only have one investor?

Umm ok?

5) Do you live with your parents?

What if your parents are elderly?

6) Are you financially stable?

Yes. Bernake said things will turn around by the last quarter of 2008 lol.

7) Why have you never been married by age 40?

Finding the right person isn't easy.

8) Why did you break up with your last girlfriend?

She was texting this guy at 2am lol.

9) Why do you have a cat?

You can never have too much p*ssy lol.

10) Are you being honest with me?

I volunteer for a polygraph test.

And this is when they like you enough to go and get a table away from the bar with you.

The whole thing was with the most negative tone, as if she had been lied to by a million guys and had to assume I was lying about everything. There is absolutely no wiggle room - if you say one thing they don't like (like you have a cat) they want to categorize you (no pun intended). You visibly observe their interest level go down.

I have nothing to hide - and though I tried to keep the focus on her, I didn't try to interrogate her about her financial situation. She's the one who was twice married and has two kids.

Has anyone else observed this trend?
Yes, it's common with older women, especially if they are single mothers.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the insecure or crazy women grill you like this. This one girl i'm trying to get rid of did that to me. Wanted to know everything about me and wanted a relationship really fast too.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
You're lucky she asked you "Why?". I'd just assume you were gay and moved on.
I didn't know you were a woman FairyShake.

Only men who question their sexuality are afraid to admit they like cats - the most independent, low maintenance pet available.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
bigneil said:
I didn't know you were a woman FairyShake.

Only men who question their sexuality are afraid to admit they like cats - the most independent, low maintenance pet available.
I just joking before. In all seriousness, I think cats are great pets. They are quiet, low maintenance.

Most women are more into dogs these days. I don't like dogs. I don't like the barking, or having to walk them or take them outside to sh*t. Give me a cat any day.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just wants a provider and the real deal. They actually try to trip you up on some questions. It's a way of being direct for older women, to rationalize seeing you. No questions= no interest. Sometimes they do it to appear as if they build raport with you, but the questions remain general.

Last edited:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the vibe you are giving off and how do you present yourself? The few women that have approached me in such a fashion I found to be a turn off and blatantly lied as a response to every question until they got frustrated and either chilled out or moved on.

You're lucky she asked you "Why?". I'd just assume you were gay and moved on.
blanket generalizations are great. Here's one. A guy with more than one cat is a weirdo. Why? Because every guy I know with more than one cat is a weirdo. LOL.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, because I control the frame and turn and walk the other way from such women.

Feminine submissive respectful women for me only please.

The ONLY reason women interrogate a man or attempt to in my case is because they are trying to find an angle to work to get the upper hand on you but in addition to that its a dominance game.

As a man you don't want that.

As a man YOU are to be the one in control NOT her.

You CAN win such a game with her by ignoring her questions and making a cuttingly witty alpha remark that gets under her skin and makes her laugh but I find women that even feel the need to play this sort of game tedious as well confused over which gender they are.

As a man I want a girl NOT a pushy MAN with t!ts.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My last LTR started out with her texting me 3 questions per day, but her questions were endearing somehow - "Are you a playboy?" - "Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?" - things like that. I looked forward to getting her questions every day. When I passed the audition she wrote "One last question: Are you a good cuddler?"

But some women are like: "Do you own or rent?" and "What kind of interest rate did you get on your car loan?" When women ask those questions right away, watch out.