InLawsHateMe
Master Don Juan
Starman is wise.......Originally posted by Starman
Vodka!
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Starman is wise.......Originally posted by Starman
Vodka!
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You're smoking crack.Originally posted by myfriendblu
Sorry ladies, but you got basic human biology and chemistry against you. You just can't compete, not even near, when it comes to sex drives between men and women. Comparing sex drives between men and women is like racing a ford escort against a porche.
myfriendblu,Originally posted by myfriendblu
Sorry ladies, but you got basic human biology and chemistry against you. You just can't compete, not even near, when it comes to sex drives between men and women. Comparing sex drives between men and women is like racing a ford escort against a porche. There is no comparision. We have 10 times the amount of hormone induced sex drive as you do. Thats an indisputable scientific fact.![]()
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Am, yea you can. Sex drive is pretty much EXACTLY controlled by testosterone levels, barring any psychological issues. Go to the doctor tomorrow and tell him your sex drive is caput. The first (and only) treatment that works is testosterone replacement, bottom line. Thats why both females and males alike, as they age, lose there sex drive. there testosterone levels plummet. I suggest you and STR8UP do some research on this miraculous hormone. Go here www.t-mag.comOriginally posted by honeyshark
myfriendblu,
Basically, you are wrong. Sex drive cannot be reduced down to a simple linear relationship of testoterone versus sex drive. Furthermore, it may be true that males have 10 times the testosterone as females, but the idea that testosterone quantity is proportional to sex drives the same way in both males and females as you suggest above is a theory, (albeit an erroneous one) and there are no indisputable scientific theories.
Peace.