“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Do women think that short men have Sexual Market Value just barely above murderers & child molesters?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
I was watching this great, brutal, black pill video on short men, and one particular clip from some American investigative report (from the '90s?) showed a bunch of women (and they look like post-wall broads, except for one chick, at that) as saying that the short man was only better than murderers & child molesters. @ 2:04:56


my opinion: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
If you are a short guy you just got handed a bad card. At the end of the day at a biological level woman are looking at your genetic potential, they want the guys who are going to father the biggest, strongest, healthiest kids.

Animals in nature, the biggest, strongest, healthiest ones are the alpha males who get the pick of the females

the smallest, weakest lions get the bottom of the barrel lionesses.

It just is what it is, there's certain things you can do but if you are under say 5'10" then your height IS going to play against you, and you have to accept that.
 

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
I do think it depends of what perspective you take and what domain you refer to. There are both handicaps for being short and tall. One advantage can be a handicap in another situation.

Being tall of course helps a lot in the seduction dynamic. Girls see you more than others and apply hypergamy immediatly to you. Now the cons of being tall is that people don't go easy on you, since they expect you to be strong, a sign of weakness will hurt your reputation harder If you're tall. Everyone expects you to be the men of the situation. You have to prove a lot more than the shorter guy.

Now being short is of course a handicap in the seduction of a larger variety of women. This can be compensiate by getting yourself a muscular body and knowing how to physically defend yourself. Since nobody expects you to be strong and be a treat, you attract attention less which gives an advantage in the dynamic of passive power.

And in the end:
Height =/= appreance.
You can be tall and not attractive / be short and handsome. Tom Cruz and Jason Statham are good exemples. They are both short and yet they have an attractive appreance.
 

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
I think women don’t care much. Now anxiety on the other hand, thats a thing that will make or break.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
strange last I know a muderer have a better chance then a nice guy, she knows he is dangerous and that makes her tingle
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I notice that short women are the ones most obsessed about mens height, I had an easier time with girl taller than me that girls much shorter.

Either cause tall women know their contribute alone is enough to make a tall son or cause short women are obsessed about it.

I'm 5'11.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Everyone is dealt some bad card. So what!
 
Top