"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Do women prefer hairy or shaved chests & bodies?

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2002
Messages
400
Reaction score
1
Age
66
Location
wisconsin
Sorry if this thread has been beat to death. I'm a bodybuilder who has leaned up quite nicely, if I may humbly say, and WAY back in the mid-80's and early 90's I used to compete, and of course, shaving was a must.

Not rreally intersted in competing again, bringing me back to the what do women prefer, shaved or hairy? Just trying to get every edge possible. Thanks!
Bill
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Levex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2002
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
8
Location
LA
yes, this topic has been beat to death, and it's up to woman's preference. some like hairy chests...some dont. although i noticed that the older women get the more they like hairy chests....
 

flava

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
486
Reaction score
0
just make sure your chest dont look like taco meat!
 

pinoypower

New Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
how about shaved everything?

i am preparing for a bodybuilding competition, so i gots to shave everything.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Young girls want metrosexuals, that's what's in right now.

Older women probably want it ANYWAY they can get it....:D



I shave my chest, abs, and trim everywhere else. Every single girl I've been with told me they loved it. But then again, all the girls I mess with are 19-22.




PIMP
 
Top