"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Do women prefer AFCs? WHO CARES!!

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Recently I've been worried that despite what we're told here, women seem to PREFER afcs.

Many men I know in relationships are totally whipped, and most women seem to take a pride in lording it over their men.

I've been wondering 'is it better to just give in and supplicate to a woman, just so I can keep her sweet?'

But I've realised - no, it isn't.

The thing is that whilst an AFC may get a chick, even a hot one,he doesn't know HOW or WHY he got her - he has no control over the relationship and is living the life of an emotional slave. Pretty soon the woman will get bored and move on to someone else, and his world will come crashing down.

I think I would prefer to be a single DJ, than in an LTR as an AFC. Even if your DJ skills don't keep her interested, at least you are your OWN MAN and not beholden to anyone else.

Sorry if this sounds obvious, but I think it's important to remember this if, like me, you ever seem to think of giving up and going back to AFC behaviour.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

pootwo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
UK
Hey, I've been worried about similar things as well recently.
You're from the UK too, so i don't know if you've been watching 'Big Brother'. But i see this as a good example of why i'm worried about the DJ lifstyle.

Now, the most popualr housemates are boring, dull, un-opinionated, fence sitters who don't have much to convey, & their ideas of being adventurous & 'wacky' are running around the garden naked.

Yet, the housemates who are hated are the most interesting & individual, speak their minds, have opinions about things, & seem to have led interesting & action packed lives, & try to initiate most the fun activities.

& this reflects society i think. When i meet people & actually speak my opinions, people look at me like i've said something weird, like 'i'm not suposed to say that' & i should just agree with everything they say. like someone mindless robot. & if i dare speak of some of the more adventurous things i've done in life, again, i get that weird look, like me actually doing unconventional things is such a dreadful thing.

DJ-ism i think is alienating me from most other people as they follow the 'rules' of society & living a predictible existance identical to everyone else. If i act any differently from everybody else then women just don't want to know.

i'm sorry. i've ranted on abit. but this is something thats REALLY concerning me. I'm really worried about where our society is heading. I feel abit like winston in 1984!
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Women apparently like to have AFCS around for social reasons, but I don't normally see these same girls crawling on their bellies and inching for sex from them.

Not to say that sex doesn't happen with AFCs, but when it does it's sort of an awkward fluke and probably spontaneous when nothing else intersting is around, but when the real men of caliber come around the AFCs won't see the girls anywhere in sight unless they have a bunch of commited religious ones or something. Those type of women just crave those men in secret.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Pootwoo, I know exactly what you mean.

I don't watch Big Brother for the exact reasons you mention - it is a programme based on nobodies doing nothing, and it's no surprise it's popular.

It's very true that in the UK, the hottest women seem to be the dullest ones, who just want an AFC in tow as a fashion accessory and something to talk about to their friends endlessly on their mobiles as they wander around Harvey Nicks.

Stick with it though. Don't be afraid to voice your own opinions, I think in the long run you'll be more popular.
 

LJC

Banned
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
165
Reaction score
17
There are two things that I have realized about myself that have helped me tremendously
through thoughts like these.

The first is that I have no desire to have children, and seek to meet women of the same "want-nots". There are more and more women like this out there these days. The second is that even when I'm going through a slump, I honestly never feel lonely. I know how to appreciate and take advantage of this "freedom".

My perspective from this is that I can enjoy an adult lifestyle that I like and that I know women will typically want to be a part of. Because of my two realizations, I am free of the "provider" role. I will never feel like a loser because I can dress sharp and enjoy any evening I wish in a mature, adult fashion. Because I can have a nice set up without making a killing. Because I can go on a cruise without pinching pennies for years to do it.

I can't tell you how many people balk when they learn this about me. They think something is wrong with me. My mother, she keeps asking when she's going to beome a grandma. I keep telling her "I don't know. Ask Jim" (my younger brother).
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top