Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women post field reports about you?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont believe "the girlfriend network" exists, your a bumbling idiot.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah its not like they made a damn app about it

Albert Steam

Banned
Reaction score
No. Women aren't posting field reports about you.

While you are posting your online diary of field reports women are too busy fielding offers from multiple men, talking to them, texting them, dating them, planning to marry them etc. to bother.

Like it or not.
Date joined: Tuesday LOL

Sir

Banned
Reaction score
Careful Amante: once you give him a verbal whooping as you are doing, he has a tendency to become a lifetime stalker.

Carpe diem :D
In other words you're admitting to doing life on an anonymous forum during work hours no less. Lmao. Got em! :cry:

I'm sure your ex-wife wrote an epic field report about you to her attorney when she divorced you and took half of everything you owned. Was your prosecutor a woman? She must've wrote an even better field report to have you locked up.:rofl::cry::rofl:

I don't even have to try with you lil guy. Easy work.

Congratulations to the members celebrating over a decade of posting hoping women care about them while they pretend not to.:up:

You are nothing more than the herd of orbiters equivalent to a homeless you pass on the street. At least you get attention from them as one of their multitude of fan club even thought it's rejection. Women talk about men they want. Not clowns on a thirstbucket game religion forum.

SS IS COPE. Stay LIVID. :mad:

/Thread.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words you're admitting to doing life on an anonymous forum during work hours no less. Lmao. Got em! :cry:

I'm sure your ex-wife wrote an epic field report about you to her attorney when she divorced you and took half of everything you owned. Was your prosecutor a woman? She must've wrote an even better field report to have you locked up.:rofl::cry::rofl:

I don't even have to try with you lil guy. Easy work.

Congratulations to the members celebrating over a decade of posting hoping women care about them while they pretend not to.:up:

You are nothing more than the herd of orbiters equivalent to a homeless you pass on the street. At least you get attention from them as one of their multitude of fan club even thought it's rejection. Women talk about men they want. Not clowns on a thirstbucket game religion forum.

SS IS COPE. Stay LIVID. :mad:

/Thread.
So women "care" about you in comparison?

And yeah many of us are bytching and crying during work hours. It's not responsible and it's unmanly.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets test your theory OP, actually, i inadvertently already did:

Note the time specified above, Monday at 1:30am

Note the time specified above, monday at 4:16am

Conclusion: almost immediately upon me messaging the first girl, she told her friend about an extremely brief meaningless conversation that went nowhere in enough detail that her friend instantly recognized me saying the same thing to her and was annoyed about it

Am i a mythbuster or a top 1% alpha male? You decide.
LOL... You're a mack dude, hahahaha. This was so funny.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL... You're a mack dude, hahahaha. This was so funny.
the lesson there is don't talk to girls who know each other because it fvcks up your game lmao

or just reword it/use slightly different pictures :p

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They relay everything. If a man had resistance, often times he was at odds with their group think .
Last year, I hit on a cashier in a store. I'd noticed her checking me out once a long time before while her friends were there talking to her and she thought I wasn't looking. Slipped her my #. You know what she did? she wrote to me - three days later. At the time, I thought no doubt she spent the intervening time analyzing every last detail she could about me with her friends and it had to be a good sign that she finally wrote to me. But then after several messages, she didn't respond. Saw her a couple more times, one of them she seemed really lit up when she saw me and I sent her another text to meet up, again she didn't respond.

Weird... why would she message me after having deliberated for three days just to stop responding while being seemingly friendly in real life? There was no mistaking how she lit up that time when she saw me.

Like I said I'd already thought that her friends must've been involved at every stage. But then I actually encountered her friend (I knew she was from having seen her friend on tinder and fb) while out walking one day. She looked at me like she'd seen me murder a newborn. I thought, what could possibly have given her friend who I'd never seen before such a negative opinion of me? what had I done? The answer is, no one had given her a negative opinion of me - she must've had one that she passed on to the cashier, and it was all over. But that's not the end of it. I actually encountered her friend again for the 2nd time ever at the same spot just a few days ago, and again she stared at me intently with a hostile expression like I was a known criminal, one freaking year later.

It's crazy.

Last edited:

Sir

Banned
Reaction score
All this coming from a guy who got stood up ONCE a YEAR AGO, just snapped like a twig over it, has been on the same forum he claims to hate and has been trolling, stalking & getting banned on it over and over again. :up::up::up:

Yeah....you certainly hold a moral high ground when it comes to pretending not to care... :rolleyes:
The irony of SS posters talking trolling, stalking and snapping. Lmfao.

Maybe I'll file a lawsuit against random ip addresses, "donate a boatload of money to posters", and whine about others needing to be banned.

Then again ive never gotten divorced, been locked up, whined about feeemales, and been unemployable. Keep up the great work. Improvement indeed. Hahaha

WINNING :up:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the feeling that OP just wants to troll certain users and isn't entirely genuine, hmmm...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they post field reports. I was hanging out with a plate of mine today and we ran into some of her female bishes. We sat with them and all the girls talked about was how Chad came over around 1am last night to bang them and then left. These were hb6's on a good day! Women in their mid 30's too. All four ladies that were present had the same story, Chad came over to fack them and then left. One was banging Chad for twelve months waiting for him to commit. It was disgusting to hear them talk like that. They were definately bragging. Savages. There are no "sweet" girls, the girl that just friendzoned you, the girl that makes you wait for sex, gtfo, they are all getting railed by some dude while you are buying them drinks. Dont be that guy.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they post field reports. I was hanging out with a plate of mine today and we ran into some of her female bishes. We sat with them and all the girls talked about was how Chad came over around 1am last night to bang them and then left. These were hb6's on a good day! Women in their mid 30's too. All four ladies that were present had the same story, Chad came over to fack them and then left. One was banging Chad for twelve months waiting for him to commit. It was disgusting to hear them talk like that. They were definately bragging. Savages. There are no "sweet" girls, the girl that just friendzoned you, the girl that makes you wait for sex, gtfo, they are all getting railed by some dude while you are buying them drinks. Dont be that guy.
While last line is a bit of an exaggeration, the post is pretty spot on. Learn from it. Be the hunter, not the prey. If you don't get in there and do what it takes, you'll lost out to some other bozo.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) I don’t do booty calls with mid 30s women or 6s of any age. And Chad, guru jr., doesn’t either.

2) Girls who also value you will make you wait. As they know very well the minute a guy of high value (SMV) gets it, he’s gone.

Fool is the man who believes her making you wait is always a reflection of your (low) value.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2) Girls who also value you will make you wait. As they know very well the minute a guy of high value (SMV) gets it, he’s gone.

Fool is the man who believes her making you wait is always a reflection of your (low) value
It's not a good position when she's making you wait because she has you boyfriendzoned and wants your resources so she has to make you think she's a lady you have to commit to either.