Obviously women can lose a sense of attraction for a guy once they get to know him, he starts to reveal AFC traits, makes the wrong impression etc, but I was wondering if the same applies to physical attraction. If a woman finds a guy physically attractive, does this disappear alongside the psychological attraction?
I know (thanks to this site) that all my relationships failed due to my insecurities and a lot of my ex- girlfriends still compliment me on my looks and image. I've never been sure whether they're just being kind or whether there might still be some superficial attraction there.
I assume the only answers here are going to be theoretical, but I'm curious to know what people think.
I know (thanks to this site) that all my relationships failed due to my insecurities and a lot of my ex- girlfriends still compliment me on my looks and image. I've never been sure whether they're just being kind or whether there might still be some superficial attraction there.
I assume the only answers here are going to be theoretical, but I'm curious to know what people think.