"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Do women like men with tattoos? (video)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805


Please explain me how paying a painter to paint tattoos on your arm makes you (or makes you look) more like a man than someone without.

If I recall correctly a woman say that it shows that a man can handle them as if he is challenging society...how exactly is that when even the skinny teenage guy working at tesco has plenty with no problem at all?

How does the skinny guy who doesnt even do the stairs can be more masculine for the simple fact of getting some ink?

I start to think that women covers themselves cause they think it works on them the same way it works on men for them.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Pretending like we are not aware what women find attractive does not help your understanding.

Finance. Social Status. Masculinity.

A tattoo, to me, first off says the person makes emotional purchases and has or had the money to make those purchases. This is a big deal because financial choices are the most important choices we make, so if our most important choices are emotional, our other choices will be as well... More than usual.

Social Status can definitively be gained with a good tattoo, especially when one attaches themselves to religion through a tattoo or any other ideal that does not experience regular outward criticism.

Tattoos can make one more masculine; even just enduring the pain of a tattoo can change you.. But if you have masculine tattoos, you'll be looked at differently.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
On average, I would say that tattoos help the cause for attracting women more than harming them. Many women have tattoos themselves. I have read that a higher percentage of Millennial women in the U.S. have tattoos than the percentage of Millennial men with tattoos.

The tattoo(s) should be well placed and well designed.
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
@Black Widow Void damn that guy is definately mullet maxing, as for the mullet craze I alos just couldn't get into it. Good for you to not go with something you found stupid just because the crowd thought it was cool. Guys are always talking about what is alfa and masculine, doing things just to impress others or to get women is the definition of beta and unmasculine.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,391
Reaction score
5,135
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I start to think that women covers themselves cause they think it works on them the same way it works on men for them.
Absolutely. I've suspected this for years. She believes that tattoos make a guy more attractive. Ok whatever. That's her opinion.

So she assumes that tattoos will do the same for her. She somehow thinks that her looks points go up from this new tatted bad girl look.

To be fair, she might attract more male attention with the tats. But it's not necessarily due to a looks upgrade. Guys just assume she's more promiscuous and "easy."

TLDR: Women find tats on guys hot (generally). So women that are heavily tatted believe that they are looks-maxxing.
 

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
I have eleven so far and plan on getting more of course. They are there for my own appreciation, I couldn't care less what impression they give to others, nor whether they are appealing to females. The most recent addition is a pretty large 12 hour ( over 3 sessions) piece which I had to cover my very first tattoo done back when I was a skinny 21 year old. I spend a lot of time shirtless when I'm exercising and they certainly do turn female heads, however that wasn't my motivation for having them. I have been asked to disrobe many times when out drinking as some are partially visible when I have certain clothing on, it certainly stimulates curiosity in some women. That much is for sure.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805

This video is from the late 00s, it features both common people and celebrities.

Amazing how none of the women have tattoos nor giant sized asses.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,568
Reaction score
6,345
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
The best mma fighters I knew didn't have tattoos, or green mohawks, or anything flashy or attention seeking. And one of the worst wannabees I ever met showed up with his fight nickname picked out and a huge corresponding tattoo on his arm. This is without ever having trained one time. His fight career was mean mugging selfies in his moms house and posting on social media. He didn't last a week in training. I wonder what he tells people about that giant grenade tattooed on his arm.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
The best mma fighters I knew didn't have tattoos, or green mohawks, or anything flashy or attention seeking. And one of the worst wannabees I ever met showed up with his fight nickname picked out and a huge corresponding tattoo on his arm. This is without ever having trained one time. His fight career was mean mugging selfies in his moms house and posting on social media. He didn't last a week in training. I wonder what he tells people about that giant grenade tattooed on his arm.
Same experience in my mma gym, those who perform the best have no tattoos, piercings or attention grabbing marks and they are also the more humble and respectful.

There are some pros in my gym that are covered in tats and while they win here and there none has serious winning streaks.

Funny enough the most deadly and effective are those who could look like stock operators if dressed in a suit.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
A tattoo should be purely for your own enjoyment. It needs to be something timeless and something you know you'll enjoy in fifty years time. Because when you're having it done you will be constantly thinking "this hurts like black thunder damnit - why am I doing this again?"

I have a Pistonheads logo because I blew my dad's inheritance on a car instead of investing it. Worst decision of my life. So I got a tattoo to always remind me and because I feel I've earned the "right" to be called a Pistonhead, as it cost me dearly. I also have a green WW2 laughing swordfish because the plight of submarine crews always resounded with me, and always will. More on the way.

12998695_10206512662718637_5456523922849376070_n.jpg
119044437_10218492859776076_4558576671213551037_o.jpg
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
If you're attacking this in a logical/analytical way, it will never make sense. Nothing women do ever makes sense. It doesn't have to make sense for it to work.
 
U

user43770

Guest
Women have been trying to be more masculine for decades.

Working for a living? Yeah, it sucks.

Promiscuity? Yeah, you end up single.

Tattoos? Yeah, you look trashy.

Social media wh0re that's been on the carousel? Have fun with your cats.
 
Top