Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do women have a conscience?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey gents,

thought this would be an interesting topic. do you think women have consciences when it comes to men they are interested in? OR do you think they will say or do anything to get what they want.

I think in every day life women do have a conscience, but when it comes to a male they are attracted to, watch out. this is why i think women get so catty about protecting their men, because they know that other women will do just about ANYTHING if they are into a man.

I think most women think men don't really know the ways in which women manipulate a man, and so once they catch a man worry that he will fall just as blindly into some other woman's trap.

anyway, just wondering what your thoughts on the subject are.

As has been pointed out already many times "women don't say what they mean". But im trying to take it a step further...

how is it that women can show next to no regard for a mans feelings. In years past ive seen many a friend have his heart ripped out in an overly sadistic manner. I mean, the women could have been much nicer about cutting the relationship. It's almost like once a woman is attached to a man her ability to "empathize" shuts right off - she becomes interested in one thing only, and thats gaining more and more control over him.

it's hilarious though when you see a guy hurt and some other chic will be interested in him and her ability to empathize kicks into over drive.

all very odd. :)

J

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joekerr31
how is it that women can show next to no regard for a mans feelings. In years past ive seen many a friend have his heart ripped out in an overly sadistic manner. I mean, the women could have been much nicer about cutting the relationship. It's almost like once a woman is attached to a man her ability to "empathize" shuts right off - she becomes interested in one thing only, and thats gaining more and more control over him.
Having been in a situation like the one described above, I think I have a few ideas.

Women cannot emphatize with a guy if they already moved on. If there is a new guy in her life, all she will be thinking about him and only him. They don't care anymore because the guy that they just dumped is useless to them. When they don't have feelings for you, they don't really care about you.

I also noticed that most women are as emotionally mature as 12 year olds (or at least those that I have dated). If a hot woman dumps a guy she cannot or doesn't know how to empathize with him because this sort of thing almost never happens to her. Most women hardly ever get rejected, they do most of the dumping.

However if the woman gets dumped she will call all her friends and cry to each one on the phone wanting a support group. Talk about hypocrisy. Women tend to be more selfish and self serving then guys are when it comes to a relationship.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of true for me.

My girlfriend shed a few tears the moment she dumped me but none afterwards.

We still talk but after i saw the cold heartless side of her I never thought she had it makes me wonder about this topic.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps its a defense mechanism?

in order not to feel the emotions of attachment she once felt she has to cold heartedly cut you out of her life completely, which means no longer caring what happens to you.

another theory i have, which is perhaps more likely, is that she saw you as her potential "knight in shinning armor" and whne you turned out to be just another normal human being she developed a great degree of resentment towards you for not fulfilling her fantasy. kind of like a child who hates their parent for not giving them the chocolate bar at the grocery store.

the later theory suggests that women ultimately have no real use for men beyond whatever fantasy they are attempting to make reality. I think A LOT of women fall into this second category.

J

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some do. it really depends on the woman.

Also remember that the higher-up HBs get away with stuff so they may not much in the way of an ethical sense.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do women have a conscience?

Ha, meet one in divorce court and then answer that question.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on whether she wants you or your means.

solace

Don Juan
Reaction score

I think that women do this to guys who just won't let go. They gave him warnings that he would not take and they told him bluntly and he still would not take it. By this point, they just get drastic with breaking it off because he just keep crying and won't leave. Your buddy won't tell you that he was on his knees begging and wouldn't give up.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by solace
I think that women do this to guys who just won't let go. They gave him warnings that he would not take and they told him bluntly and he still would not take it. By this point, they just get drastic with breaking it off because he just keep crying and won't leave. Your buddy won't tell you that he was on his knees begging and wouldn't give up.
This is a great point. I think most women are scared of stalkers of any kind. So they try to not only to avoid a guy she just dumped but also to avoid him aggressively enough. She wants to "tell him" a simple message "leave me alone!". Usually most women don't have enough courage to tell him everything face to face, so they try to convey it through some actions.

When a women dumps a guy, she finds him of no value to her. It is simple. He is not fun, handsome or useful for her anymore. But he was.
Imagine you PC just broke down for no apparent reason. It is not usefull to you anymore, but you spend some money to buy it and upgrade it. Would not you be mad at it?
So are women when they dump guys.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to play devil's advocate here, consider this situation:

One of my staff is a 25 y.o. semi-attractive (HB 7) young lady who came to us from Kentucky by way of New York. She had lived in NY after following a Bad Boy rock-star-in-training boyfriend only to leave the guy after a 2 year relationship because the guy's life was too chaotic for her and she decided to come to Orlando to live with her Nice Guy 'friend'-turned-roommate-with-benefits boyfriend. She confides in me (because I'm the older father-figure) that she still talks to and dreams about the Bad Boy and cries because she still cares about him - all the while telling me she "loves" the Nice Guy - and he's homeless and couch surfing because he's got no place to live. In this case the woman breaks up with the guy, but still pines over him. The real victim will invariably be the Nice Guy who's got his sh!t together (he's a film student) who'll wonder if this girl even had a conscience when she inevitably goes back to the Bad Boy once she's been driven crazy thinking about him.

She's becoming an interesting case study to say the least, but I'd have to add the caveat that while I do agree with what the majority of you gentlemen are posting, I think the question of whether a woman has a conscience may be subjective to individual women and their conditions.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do women have a conscience?

Sure they do!

The problem i think lies more in the fact that ALOT of women (and men also) are very immature. Women tend to 'act up' when things don't go their way, much like a kid would. And there are many many other things you can read up on in relationship help books and such stuff, that reminds me of how i would handle the situation with a kid.

In a way this is somewhat logical. I'm not gonna say women have an 'easy' time in life. But they DO have perks that men don't have simply BECAUSE they are a woman. This is just a simple fact, and not a sexist statement.

Little girls that cry get picked up and comforted. Little boys that cry often get a slap and get told to pull themselves together. The same thing keeps on going through puberty and often adulthood.

Being 'selfish' is also a typical trait that immature people have and women are very often selfish and inconsiderate...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is too tough for a woman who is emotionally soft, she won't do it anymore.

It became "too tough" for my girlfriend to date me. Thus she had to kick me out of her life.

I am glad to say she will never see a guy of my caliber again. I guarantee it.

I see her fat and ugly with a fat and ugly husband within 5 years.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
If it is too tough for a woman who is emotionally soft, she won't do it anymore.

It became "too tough" for my girlfriend to date me. Thus she had to kick me out of her life.

I am glad to say she will never see a guy of my caliber again. I guarantee it.

I see her fat and ugly with a fat and ugly husband within 5 years.
Whatever makes you feel better amigo ;-)

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On the topic of how flawed women are...

I find that women who do not have a ring on thier ring finger are incredibly insecure. They are incomplete without a man, and they are frightened by a world in which she is constantly being hit on.

Women truly are the weaker sex.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm well i wouldn't go so far as to say they are the weaker sex. But they are the submissive sex. The reason they may be insecure or rather incapable of dealing with rejections is because they never HAD to deal with it.

Any guy who pulls himself up and carves out a rock hard personality is miles ahead of women.

To continue along this train of thought, i have RARELY met a women who is a 'happy single'. Seriously, 99% of the women claim to be perfectly fine on their own, they don't need a man, they aren't looking for anything, blahblahblah.

Just hit any old dating site. What do 99% of all female profiles say? They say they are looking for a guy to be friends. Why a guy? They say they are happy in their lives! Why look for a guy then? They say they aren't looking for anything! Why make a profile on a dating site then?

There are actually a small number who state they aren't looking but want to be found.

To all this i say 'WHATEVER'. They are ALL looking, they ALL want to find, but frakly i think they just don't have the balls to fess up or go for it.

Out of all the women i know, i don't a SINGLE woman who is a single and wants to keep it that way. They are ALL subject to seduction. They all want something from a man. Although some of them just don't want sex... heh well whatever fits into your fairly tale you know :)

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo is right

Some women have one, some do not. I know one thing, they live for the moment, as in NOW. Not the future. Rock star (probably more like a guy who plays in bad bars) is what he is: a guy who will be an unemployed alcoholic down the road. Do they see this? No. It's like guys with dozens of tatoos, yeah, those will look great when you're 55. Also, they don't look real hot in the interview or board room.

Every guy and gal who have moved way up the ladder where I work have the same traits: class, a sense of style, no tatoos, and are not overly pierced. Women in their 20's and some in their 30's do not observe these things. Women aren't particularly good observers, to be honest, and that intuition stuff is a myth. Intuition should tell one that the bad boy thing has a failure rate of about 95 percent.

So yes, I would say most women do not have a conscience. They live for the emotional moment. Actually they live for two things: the wedding (notice I didn't say marriage) and having kids. That's about it ... if you can find one more deep than that, you've found a winner.

Meanwhile, I leave you with this from a college football message board. The guy was contemplating going to a game last Saturday (after escapting New Orleans), while his wife is expecting. Heck, he probably wasn't going to go, but the response from his wife was uncalled for. Read this and you'll see the meanness of many women:

Thanks for the kind thoughts. We got out safely, had a place to go, and a means to get there. In the end that's all that really mattered. Things are a little tougher on my wife, who was 35 weeks pregnant with our first child when we evacuated from New Orleans. Baby is due Friday, so we are very excited.

She is originally from Yakima, so that's where we are currently. Very difficult to be so close to NWC football and not be able to catch a game live. You should have seen the look she gave me when I suggested I might take a trip to Puyallup for yesterday's game. She then gave me an earful that included the word "contraction" and ended with the word "divorce". Obviously I didn't go.

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only met one girl that seems happy being single, but I think she's a closet lesbian.

Sticking to the topic, women does not have a good conscience when it comes to relationship. They always do things base on their feelings, wether it's good or bad.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya boy is back!!!

However if the woman gets dumped she will call all her friends and cry to each one on the phone wanting a support group. Talk about hypocrisy. Women tend to be more selfish and self serving then guys are when it comes to a relationship. DJ Damage
MAN! I dumped a girl after she dumped me back in college. When she was sh^tting on me, she was FRIO!. I mean cold. I could see frost coming through the phone. When we got back together months later, all I could remember was how much it hurt and how she acted towards me. I was a total AFC and couldn't understand the concept of how relationships can end on some BS. Esp if someone is only looking out for themselves. Maybe this is the method women use for closure? But after remembering how I was treated I had too much pride and I couldn't go out like that. Besides if she was so cold then, why is she here now, thata's what I thought. GEERRROONNIIIMMMOOO! I pulled the cord. But I could honestly say I did care, I cared alot. But I wasn't a SUCKA. Just a MAN-IN-TRAINING.

Now all I seem to meet are women who only want things on their terms. The concept of a two way street is forgotten. Damager, you are totally right. A wounded chic is a selfish self serving creature waiting to devour the heart of Mr. Lonely.

Like Jeremy Piven said in PCU, "Gutter, don't be that guy."