Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women go on vacation looking for sex?!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman whom I'm casually dating (who also wants to keep things casual) is going on a trip to Cancun soon. The thing is I am seeing her on a casual basis so I have no right of asking her if she is going to fvck around in Cancun. But my gut feeling is telling me that she is going with her girlfriends to get trashed and maybe hook up with other men (there are a few clues I picked up). I on the other hand will be meeting some chick next week and have another plate set up.

How would you feel about it as a man?! If you are seeing someone on a casual basis and you want to hook up with other women, would you be alright with it, if that woman you are currently seeing might be hooking up with strangers on vacation and possibly picking up a disease or two?! I think I am more concerned on potenial Std's then her hooking up with other men as crazy as it sounds (even though I don't want any other d1cks inside her while she is seeing me).

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I think I am more concerned on potenial Std's then her hooking up with other men as crazy as it sounds (even though I don't want any other d1cks inside her while she is seeing me).
Vacation sex doesn't count. So there's nothing to worry about.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was seeing a girl recently that went on a carribean cruise with her male platonic friend. I didn't like it but what was I to do she already had the tickets to the cruise before I met her. I had fvcked her brains out about 5 times but I did not have a say so in the matter since she was not my GF.

Woman are too independent and if you say anything you are going to look like a needy jealous prick. Now if she was my GF I would tell her to choose the vacation or choose me.

Also woman have sex on vacation. This is probably when they are most likely to have sex. They are away from family.. They are going to be drinking and they get into the adventure phase on vacation.

Lets see how many times this girl calls you when she is on vacation. If she calls you everyday chances are she may not be fvcking someone else. If she doesn't call than chances are that she is.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Woman are too independent and if you say anything you are going to look like a needy jealous prick.
Hence why you treat women that insist on being "independent" (not accountable, but definitely entitled) as wh0res.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
DJDamage said:
I think I am more concerned on potenial Std's
I mean, you might as well then worry about every woman you meet from now on...you see what I'm saying? If you're that worried, ask her if she's got anything..tell her to be honest, as your health is on the line. As long as you use a condom, you should be fine. And don't eat her out(I'm not sure if you can still catch a disease from that though). I don't know if you eat chix out or not. I know I don't, but that's because I think it's disgusting and unsanitary.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
This woman whom I'm casually dating (who also wants to keep things casual) is going on a trip to Cancun soon. The thing is I am seeing her on a casual basis so I have no right of asking her if she is going to fvck around in Cancun. But my gut feeling is telling me that she is going with her girlfriends to get trashed and maybe hook up with other men (there are a few clues I picked up). I on the other hand will be meeting some chick next week and have another plate set up.

How would you feel about it as a man?! If you are seeing someone on a casual basis and you want to hook up with other women, would you be alright with it, if that woman you are currently seeing might be hooking up with strangers on vacation and possibly picking up a disease or two?! I think I am more concerned on potenial Std's then her hooking up with other men as crazy as it sounds (even though I don't want any other d1cks inside her while she is seeing me).
OK, she will probably be paying $1K or so for the trip. You can go ahead and get a few 'hos off of Craigslist and blow the equivalent amount.

Believe me, the best way to not care about whether some woman is screwing someone else is for YOU to be screwing someone else.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got two issues here.

1. You are fvcking a girl who you feel doesn't have enough judgment to not get a disease.

2. You need to admit that the disease thing is a cover for jealousy/you don't want her fvcking even if you do.

What about you giving her a disease? Use condoms, ask her to, be mature if you are spinning plates.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes your instincts are correct. you don't go to Cancun for the cultural immersion. Sounds like you want to have it both ways. It's okay for you to spin plates but not her. See this goes to my theory that men don't Really spin plates. They just pretend they do. They are very possessive about each and every plate they spin. :D

Reaction score
This girl I'm seeing just got back from a 3 week vacation overseas, and she went by herself. I wonder if I should ask her how many guys she fu**ed. It's pointless because I'll never get the truth.

It's best to just not worry about it. Ofcourse she is going to get laid on her vacation.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is cancun?

If I thought a woman was going to go away and do that I wouldn't have anything to do with her. Not all women have low standards and those that do - the ones who you cannot trust - should not even be a plate you're spinning. I think it's AFC to put up with behaviour you don't like even from a plate.

And if she wants to have sex with you it is your right to ask her what she has been up to e.g. if she went to some part of the world where AIDS are rampant you'd have more than a right to know what she got up to.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
yes your instincts are correct. you don't go to Cancun for the cultural immersion.
Well actually she didn't say she was going to Cancun but rather is going to the Mayan Riveria. Which is wierd saying it because even thought the Mayan Riveria is in Cancun, you can look at the ancient ruins in 3 hours and go back to your resort, so techniquly you are going to Cancun.

slaog said:
And if she wants to have sex with you it is your right to ask her what she has been up to e.g. if she went to some part of the world where AIDS are rampant you'd have more than a right to know what she got up to.
Well she is going to a resort in Mexico where it is known people get easily drunk (alcohol flows like water there) and as a result if they hook up, their jugement is more clouded then usual and would more incline to go bareback.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women normally don't go out and 'look for sex' (with the exception of women who enjoy being wh0res.) Most women leave relationships and sex for fate to decide. It's fate if they hook up with their dream guy. It's fate if they end up having sex with them. Women generally like having someone else lead them in a certain direction. When there's nobody to lead them, then it's fate, destiny, or God who leads them in that direction. Why do you think women eat up tarot card readings, astronomy, and all that other bull5hit?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got two issues here.

1. You are fvcking a girl who you feel doesn't have enough judgment to not get a disease.

2. You need to admit that the disease thing is a cover for jealousy/you don't want her fvcking even if you do.

What about you giving her a disease? Use condoms, ask her to, be mature if you are spinning plates.

Here are my thoughts. Note, I have been to Cancun and I've been on cruises to Mexico.

- She's going to have plenty of options to get c@ck.

- It highly likely that she's going to go there and bang someone - it's inevitable. She may not admit it, but it's going through her mind.

- you guys are casual - what do you expect?

- If you think she's going to pick up a disease, then you shouldn't be banging around with hr in the first place (lack of respect for herself)

- You need to come to terms with your feelings over this. Your trying to hide behind excuses - but really your being possesive/jealous and trying to hide it.

If this is a casual relationship, why are you not open and honest with her about this? Just talk to her, and tell her, that you hope she has a great time, and to make sure she uses protection.

If you breach this subject with her, you come over as very comfident and in control. It also puts her on the defensive, because now you belive that she's going there to fvck and she knows that you know.

Demon Lord

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:

YES,THEY DO. And generally they do it with guys like you. But seriously, since she is nothing serious why would you mind?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage...

Very rarely women go to a vacation spot looking for sex. Key word here is "looking". Do they have sex? Of course...many do. But not all. It depends on the character of that woman and their maturity level. I am not saying if they have sex, that means those women are of "low" character. All I am saying is that many just want to have fun or flirt or get culture or see museums. Others might want to do the same and just get into a one-night-stand.

Anyway, if you are in a casual relationship, then I am assuming she is a bootie call. If that is the case, then your concern, I am assuming, should only be the health issue. I understand the "alpha male" part of you...but let's be honest...you guys are only casual. In that case, just tell her straight up, that if she is going to have sex...to use protection.

Now comes MY advice...if she does have sex there...do NOT get emotionally involved with her. My experience is that when a woman is in a "blitz state"...she will NOT look at another man. In fact, she will ONLY want you. This woman is casually having sex with you, because she likes you and find you attractive. Her behavior in Cancun will determine if she is truly in a blitz state. And as a person that has been "lucky" when choosing LOYAL women (at least loyal to me) for relationships...I can tell you that once I started phucking them...their eyes, mind, and heart were already taken by me (blitz state).

EDIT: ALTHOUGH I HAVE ONLY POST TODAY TWO TIMES, I HAVE REACHED THE 10-POST-LIMIT FOR THE LAST 1440 MINUTES. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GIVE SERIOUS ADVICE UNDER THIS CIRCUNSTANCES.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Women normally don't go out and 'look for sex' (with the exception of women who enjoy being wh0res.) Most women leave relationships and sex for fate to decide. It's fate if they hook up with their dream guy. It's fate if they end up having sex with them.
It's a lot easier for a woman to convince herself that it was "fate" when she fukks a mysterious stranger in another country....

I don't think I've ever hooked up while traveling. Shame, cause in the past few years I have come to realize that although women don't necessarily go on vacation looking for sex, they are MUCH more open to the idea of having sex.

Think about it. What one of the biggest things that keeps many women from running around spreading their legs for every Tom, D!ck, and Harry that hits on them?

ASD

Take away all of the "judgmental" people in her life and throw her into a place where the "alcohol flows like water" and everyone else is involved in utter debauchery, and what do you get? The perfect conditions for an otherwise conservative woman to let loose and have a good time.

Will she hook up? Probably. Does it do you any good to even think about it? Nope.

She's gonna do what she's gonna do.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe you have a right to advise her to use condoms. It's her body. Do you two use condoms? Do you personally use condoms ALL the time with all women? Look you are having casual sex with someone. You are both adults and make your own choices. You don't have the right to sit there and plead with her, hoping she will do the right thing. She has no guarantee that you will always protect yourself from the "plates" you are sleeping with. What is her guarantee? Your word?

This is Your choice. You decided to have sex with a woman on a casual basis. She has the right to have sex however, and with whomever she wants, as do you. That's your implicit agreement. If you don't like it then establish a boundary. I suggest either not having sex with her, or finding an exclusive relationship with a mature woman you trust.

Even if you had this little "sit down" with her, expressing your "concerns" like her father would, and then "advised" her like a little child, to use condoms, you have no idea if she even would. Your worries are based on numerous insecurities, insecurities that come part and parcel with the kind of relationship you have chosen to be in with this person.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
Even if you had this little "sit down" with her, expressing your "concerns" like her father would, and then "advised" her like a little child, to use condoms, you have no idea if she even would.
The reason to do that is to kind of making her realize that your life does not revolve around her. And that indeed, your relationship with her is sexual...as long as she is "clean". No different than "Hey, make sure you whipe your shoes before going inside the house" type of thing.

Of course, we know better. We know DJDamage might actually feel a hint of jealousy or even "Alphaness" (e.g. territorial).

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent, if he doesn't explicitly tell her that she needs to use protection so she is clean, he is not setting a boundary for himself. If he doesn't do that, then she will feel free to disrespect him and the casual relationship they have going now.

He needs to be firm about where he stands and let her know his expectations from this plate. This is actually a good opportunity for the OP to test the quality of this plate further. If she chooses to play within the boundary he has set and ensures that she stays protected the whole time, then that shows that she respects the OP. If not, then the OP might as well say good bye to her permanently when she leaves.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the problem with the OP. This is a non-exclusive relationship. What she does, should not matter.

However, DJDamage needs to do an inventory of his personal rules. As hypocritical as this may sound, whether in an exclusive or non exclusive relationship, I do have a problem with a girl sleeping with another guy besides me.

This takes away from her QUALITY and is thus a deal breaker. By her engaging in sexual acts with another man indirectly shows her lack of respect and admiration for me.

Yes, the majority of women may commit deal breakers to me in an non exclusive relationship. What matters most is if this girl is compromising DJDamage's personal rules, not society's.

But of course, no two women are the same and it would be unfair to execute my rules to every non exclusive rapport.

So I would ask myself two questions before making a decision.

1) Did she book this trip (Cancun) while seeing DjDamge?

2) How long did it take DJ to b*ng her?

My concern about this scenario is if she does B*NG another guy there and DJDamage becomes exclusive with this girl down the road; the ACT itself can be damaging.

On the flip side, if DJDamage's intent is to never become exclusive with this girl, then why is he wasting his valuable time with her. He can expend his energies with women who might be potential compatible LTR's.

It is a Lose-Lose.

I would do an inventory check of the likelihood of her spreading her legs. If the probability is LIKELY and she booked this trip while seeing me, I would let her go.

If the probability is a MAYBE, I would sit down and overtly disclose my concern,

" Hey Plate, let's talk. You and I are not exclusive, this means we are free to do whatever we want. Fact of the matter is Cancun as you know is a f*ck fest orgy with 2-3-4 somes and swingers. If your intent is to have sex, that is perfectly fine. But I have to tell you, if we choose to ever be exclusive down the road, this may be a problem for me".

Let her response guide your next move.