"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Do women go for intellectual confidence?

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Amog, I see you are a newbie and you have joined the ranks of the other 'effeminates' that I have on my list. I have been reading your posts and you have joined the ranks the quickest!

It is not about what you say - it is who you are as a man that she will find interesting and attractive. Be masculine and accentuate your positive traits and she'll see that you have the attributes of a man that are worthy of further attention!

There are no greater attributes that a good woman enjoys than an intelligent man who has charm and wit, with a wicked sense of humor to boot!! Take these words from a master and digest them for your nurturing!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Re: Apparently...

Originally posted by TheRisingSon
Apparently Amog doesn't know what an AFC is... It is changing yourself to fit what a woman, or anyone for that matter, wants.
Wow, you have enlightened us all!

I prefer when women fit into my reality.
 

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Amog, I see you are a newbie and you have joined the ranks of the other 'effeminates' that I have on my list. I have been reading your posts and you have joined the ranks the quickest!

It is not about what you say - it is who you are as a man that she will find interesting and attractive. Be masculine and accentuate your positive traits and she'll see that you have the attributes of a man that are worthy of further attention!

There are no greater attributes that a good woman enjoys than an intelligent man who has charm and wit, with a wicked sense of humor to boot!! Take these words from a master and digest them for your nurturing!
Oh absolutely master! ANYTHING you say! You are the alpha male of this entire board.

Edit: Oh, btw, tell that to the two russian chicks im going to see tonight
 
Last edited:

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
smart girls like smart guys. If you want an attractive, intelligent girl, then act intelligent and dont downplay your smarts

but if you just want some dumb blondey "lyke omgz" then act dumb

if you want a girl in the middle of the road, i'd still be yourself and be smart.
 
Top