Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women give good relationship advices?

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
From your experiences, do you think women give good relationship advices?

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, girls do not give good relationship advice because most of them don't trully know what it takes to have a good relationship. I probably give good relationship advice. And it's so much easier compared to giving dating advice because dating must take into consideration interest levels and it's really difficult to pin-point what it takes to create and keep interest in a specific girl.

Just remember this if you're already in a relationship. Do whatever it takes to make her happy. Do not do anything that she can use against you to break up. People break up not because you are too caring, or too loving, or too kind. People break up because you're too needy, too clingy or too controlling. Of course you've got to apply that to her also. If she ever creates problems, you have to put your foot down.

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JonJack
From my experience, girls do not give good relationship advice because most of them don't trully know what it takes to have a good relationship. I probably give good relationship advice. And it's so much easier compared to giving dating advice because dating must take into consideration interest levels and it's really difficult to pin-point what it takes to create and keep interest in a specific girl.

Just remember this if you're already in a relationship. Do whatever it takes to make her happy. Do not do anything that she can use against you to break up. People break up not because you are too caring, or too loving, or too kind. People break up because you're too needy, too clingy or too controlling. Of course you've got to apply that to her also. If she ever creates problems, you have to put your foot down.
haha no I'm not asking for relationship advice here.

a difficult guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about relationships advice but when it comes to seduction advice, I noticed that a lot of them (all below 30y.old) don't know what's really going on, what's really going inside their subconscious mind.
I talked with a few friends of mine about some dj techniques or David D material and they were all like ??? what ? And they were like, oh I'm not sure, I don't think so. it seems a lot of them didn't know what's the real process of seduction , how do they fall for a guy.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He he, it all depends who you're asking. The "alpha" females, the ones who work at the bars and waitresses, they seem a little better then the average chicks. I have talked to chicks about game and David D. material, and the HOT ONES get it, and were amazed how well "I" understood everything.
Chicks that are hot and have had their share of dating, are more likely to give good advice. Average chicks are going to tell you what THEY would want a guy to do for THEM. If these chicks are needy or have low self esteem, you're gonna get horrible advice. I have been researching, reading, practicing the "game" for about 7 -8 years now. The other day I red an article in the local newspaper about a women telling her 3 tips for a first date. One of the tips is "After the guy drops me off, I want him to tell me that he really likes me a lot, and gives me a kiss on the cheek." I almost vomitted upon reading this ;). Would you listen to her advice, and kill all the challenge and tension by telling her how MUCH you like her after the FIRST date? Be aware of what type of female you listen to. My mom would probably tell me to show up on my first date with flowers and some chockolate. I love her, but won't listen to her when it comes to women.
I've read just about anythign there is out there, and used it. Personally, I like David D's stuff the best for dating, and in the later stages of the relationship, I start mixing in a lot of Doc Love's info, which I also find quite awsome. I believe that he is the best for a "long term relationship" advice. The thing is, using David D's stuff really works, so sometimes you are going to attract a chick that you wouldn't by simply asking for the HOME PHONE NUMBER (as Doc Love's rule goes, only home phone numbers). Later on, problems can occur as the chick was really not "long term relationship material". You have to recognize this EARLY on if you do not want to keep dating her, and Doc Love emphasizes more on red flags and what they could mean in the future (he wants you to keep a girl FOREVER). Anyways, dont' want to make this any longer then it is, some girls will tell you the truth. I heard on one of the CD interviews that I got, a girl telling a guy "The females job is to try to control a guy, and the guys job is to never allow that to happen." If you've been following the game, you know what that means. That's a smart chick.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience chicks do only two kinds of advice, depending on her attitude towards you:

Isn't attracted to you: "You have to be more understanding, buy her flowers, ect. ect." or something on the topic.

Is into you: "You're a 100% right. She doesn't deserve you. Ditch her!" or something like that.

Have YOU ever given a girl relationship advice?

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pity on those who discrimate between advice given due to person giving said advice...

Fact is... women can give good relationship advice and men in turn can discard good relationship advice...now if you focus on the giver of the advice and not the advice itself then you can easily be seduced... yes seduced... by a relationship charlatan...

Last edited:

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER TAKE ADVICE FROM A WOMAN ABOUT DATING OR RELATIONSHIPS.

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are lucky enough to have a female friend who is both unbiased with no personal interest, and intelligent, you could be surprised at the quality of advice. On the one hand, her advice may not be ideally suited towards seduction In later stages of a LTR however, a woman's perspective can give you a valuable insight into the emotional needs and responses of your partner.

You are your own best judge of which advice is useful, as not all of it will be. But you can be sure that a woman's perspective will occasionally make you think "that is so true, I would never have thought of that."

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My GOLDEN RULE is:

IGNORE IT ALL.

I'm not saying that all of their advice is bad. But 90%+ of it is, so the best thing to do is to disregard it all. Once you know whats good and whats bad you don't need to listen to them anyway to know whats good and bad! So yes, ignore it, if that makes senes.

Note that this doesn't mean doing to opposite, but pretending you'd never heard it.

coder

Don Juan
Reaction score
When ever ANYONE gives you advice, remember that they are going to say what will help the advice giver the most. Women give relationship advice from the perspective of "this is a guy I am attracted to", not "this is a guy i'm not attracted to". If she is not attracted to you, there is nothing to do until you get her to feel attraction. If a woman is attracted and you are not getting along, you are probably being a jerk, so her advice would be to be nicer. She would not recognize that the girl is not attracted to you because you are being too nice. Also, a woman doesn't want to admit to herself that being a ****y jerk is attractive to her, so she will never tell you that. My advice? Take no sh!t and give no sh!t.

Skydiver43127 is right on! If she is attracted to you, she will tell you to ditch the chick so she has a chance. She's not worried about what's in YOUR best interest, but HERS.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Of course not, I cant believe this question is actually being asked here.

Chicks are emotionally driven and men are logically driven.

Chicks are just not problem solvers (eg. How do I put penis A into vagina B), this isnt a bad thing its just how it is.

If a ship is sinking the men will work to solve the problem and bung up any leaky holes, the women will sit around and sing koombayah. The problem is we confused them singing koombayah as a viable option to solving the actual problem but in fact they use to only sing koombayah to give the men moral support while they were solving the problems.

This taking advice from chicks is only a modern thing you do realise dont you?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationship advice

I think for the most part girls s**k at giving advice. However I do think 'wanted' 'hot' girls that get approached all of the time by guys, maybe have some insight. I use the word 'maybe' because the advice they might give may be for thier own benefit. So I just suggest not asking for thier advice.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is at least one good advice women give and that is, "BE YOURSELF".

Unfortunately, most guys don't know what "being themselves" mean and they behave like an afc thinking that's "being myself."

However, DJs know that success with women comes down to truly "being yourself" without any self or societal constraints.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short answer no with a but.

Long answer yes with an if.

EDIT: Ask a stupid question, Get a stupid answer.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strangely enough i got some great advice off my mom once. She helped me realise this girl I was dating was trying to control me with her mind games. She'd hd enough experience of relationships (the slut, ha no I love you mom) to spot this behaviour before me.

Other than that, sure ask a girls advice on a relationship. Then do the opposite.

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid at all costs

Generally they do not. The only time where there advice might matter at all is if they WANT YOU, and they are trying to get you act a certain way to make it easier for HER to seduce YOU. That is IT. Unless you are really REALLY bad with women, they generally can't say much to help you.