"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Do Women Get Angry if You Don’t Act Beta?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
That's because you are perceived as a threat to their entitlement. Also, most high-value men are often wrongly perceived as misogynists and therefore the enemy.

I have a lot of convos about Male Rights and such and oh boy, do I become the enemy and bad human being. But it is what it is, so yea just carry on.

Modern Man Advice
Thanks. I agree. It’s why I don’t talk to the masses anymore
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I always start with warm sincere greetings. But thanks
Do whatever it is that works for you. Some of the guys go thru a bad situation and get jaded and perceive "everyone" is being rude or standoffish, but its his attitude or the way he speaks that triggers that in others.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I believe women put you in a group within few moments of first meeting you and they expect to act accordingly.

If you behave as if you were in an "upper group" compared to the one they believe you should fit in, they behave to "remind you of your place".

Think of an average guy who get mistreated and mocked if he acts confidently while a hot guy is rewarded for being arrogant.

It was quite common to me when I was low status and skinny, they expected me to one one of the crowd that acts according to social rules, does what is told and never say no.

Nowadays they put me in the "unhinged" zone (see the movie trailer) therefore despite not being considered attractive nor cool, I hardly have unpolite behaviour or micro aggression to me, they probably subconsciously understand it would be risk for them and for the white knights around.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I believe women put you in a group within few moments of first meeting you and they expect to act accordingly.

If you behave as if you were in an "upper group" compared to the one they believe you should fit in, they behave to "remind you of your place".

Think of an average guy who get mistreated and mocked if he acts confidently while a hot guy is rewarded for being arrogant.

It was quite common to me when I was low status and skinny, they expected me to one one of the crowd that acts according to social rules, does what is told and never say no.

Nowadays they put me in the "unhinged" zone (see the movie trailer) therefore despite not being considered attractive nor cool, I hardly have unpolite behaviour or micro aggression to me, they probably subconsciously understand it would be risk for them and for the white knights around.
Yeah of course, if you don't act like a stereotypical fvck boy then she is going to label you as beta for sure
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Sam_J

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2021
Messages
163
Reaction score
105
Age
29
Hey guys, I’m back doing door to door again and having a blast. There is something I’ve noticed tho that sometimes happens and it’s with attractive women. I just notice they seem very angry at me sometimes. I speak to hundreds of people a year and I can tell you my door presence is on point so I’ve started to suspect maybe it’s the fact that I am Unphased by these attractive women. I can’t think of any other reason why they get so angry and short with me sometimes.

I been doing this for 7 years so it’s not that I’m bad at it or being socially retarded.

anyone else ever noticed attractive women getting angry if you genuinely DGAF about her one way or the other?
Idk why, but for some reason I'm jealous, like that sounds kinda hot that attractive women get angry at you easily for no reason lol
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Idk why, but for some reason I'm jealous, like that sounds kinda hot that attractive women get angry at you easily for no reason lol
Why thanks. I imagine other women would pick up on the reaction as well. I just hope it’s good advertising :p
 
Top