Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women find those Mao shirts attractive?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You know, the Chairman Mao dress shirts they wear in China and what you see the Marshal, Supreme Leader Kim Jong un wearing? On a slim guy they look really good I think. Even Rodman in one looks at least somewhat presentable as well.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL you Asian fetish white guys are hilarious.

Having good style is a life hack.

but for real LOL you wanna look like Kim Jung Un hahahah no chick has ever stated he has good style.

Get your own look, one you can be proud of.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
LoL you Asian fetish white guys are hilarious.

Having good style is a life hack.

but for real LOL you wanna look like Kim Jung Un hahahah no chick has ever stated he has good style.

Get your own look, one you can be proud of.
No I wont want to look like a lardball like him lol. I mean the shirt looks good I think. Most men wear them in north korea.

What's wrong with the marshals clothing? Well The Marshal kim Jong un has a hot wife.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, no, just no

Nothing beat the simple white tee and jeans combo

Yes there is peacocking but there is also retardation

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You know, the Chairman Mao dress shirts they wear in China and what you see the Marshal, Supreme Leader Kim Jong un wearing? On a slim guy they look really good I think. Even Rodman in one looks at least somewhat presentable as well.

Our supreme wanna be leader, Hillary Clinton wears them in different colors. You should aim higher. And your Asian fetish.... IDK... It's becoming a bit creepy.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good set of well fitted dress shirts go a long way too. But this is too much lol
I think we should aspire to have such a masculine physique that we can't fit in these girly shirts that hug the body. Most men like the leather jacket style that fits tight. My highly developed lats will not allow me to wear this style, and so I have to go for the classic bomber jacket style.