Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women find body bulider types attractive?

thegame

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always read post on this site about getting our a$$es in the gym to improve ourselves. I have been working out for the past 10 years and find out that I was doing better when I was skinnier.
I am currently 6'2" and weight 250 pounds. My last body fat had me at 10% body fat. Or do most girls find that body type intimdating and will have nothing to do with me?

Im out.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They only find it intimidating if you act intimidating. If you are a big guy, but you are always smiling and friendly, they are't intimidating at all.

Darkart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women look at you and say, damn I'd have to cook alot of food to feed him, which means less for my children. I will go find a guy who is more economical and better suited for real life.

They think this subconsciously.

But your in the US, so I would figure you should be getting women anyways. Women in the US tend to like the unnecessarily big guys. My guess is you have lost something from when you had a less attractive build. Maybe personality wise. Perhaps when you were striving to be built like the jocks at school, you weren't aware that those jocks at school aren't the ones that usually continue sucess with women after school. They get married and become police officers. And in your quest for massiveness you left behind all those "skinny" qualities that girls in highschool/college thought were signs of weakness, but older women realize are the real strengths in men.

Then again I could be totally off.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by *new*
dont you like big boobs?
Aaagh. Some guys like big boobs, some don't.
Some girls like big guys, some don't.
You can't please them all.
Period.

Babaganoosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of women I've spoken to mentioned they like lean, muscular bodies without huge, excessively defined muscles (veins sticking out etc). Think Spiderman, not The Hulk. But this might also have to do with the typical personalities of guys who look like that... in the end it's a question of taste. Just like some men like women with huge breasts & others don't.

I don't think you have to look like a god to attract women (you might even make them feel inadequate & drive them away) - just look clean and healthy, like you take care of yourself. Your DJ personality should do the rest :)

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"those "skinny" qualities that girls in highschool/college thought were signs of weakness, but older women realize are the real strengths in men."

Are you even suggesting big guys are less good than skinny guys, personality-wise?

"Think Spiderman, not The Hulk."

You do mean the comic-book Spiderman, right? 'Cause the movie version is a sissy fag.

Anyway, why anyone would want to have a particular body type just for women is beyond me. I wanna be huge, just 'cause I want to be huge, not 'cause I wanna impress girls or anything. Some guys wanna be scrawny, fine, their body, but if you do anything just for girls, you're doing it for the worst reason.

thegame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember I am 6'2". The normal body weight for my height is 200 pounds. In reality 250 pounds is not that heavy. I read an article on Askmen.com. and an editorial "The 10 body parts women love". I had 9 out of 10 of those features raging from; chisiled chest, broad shoulder, bicipes, and abs.
Don't get me wrong I am not a bad looking guy. I always get copliments from other women. My buddies kid me around that I am tooo big and need to debulk. And I have other friends telling me that there is no reason that I should be banging a different chick each week. But I am finding this untrue.
I would admit that I do not try as hard as I could. Do women shy away from tooo good of a catch? and see guys like me as a player. I think a lot of women are vey insucure in thier bodies and would be itimdated in dating a guy with a nice body.
Some feed back would be great.

Im out.

thegame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember I am 6'2". The normal body weight for my height is 200 pounds. In reality 250 pounds is not that heavy. I read an article on Askmen.com. and an editorial "The 10 body parts women love". I had 9 out of 10 of those features raging from; chisiled chest, broad shoulder, bicipes, and abs.
Don't get me wrong I am not a bad looking guy. I always get copliments from other women. My buddies kid me around that I am tooo big and need to debulk. And I have other friends telling me that there is no reason that I should be banging a different chick each week. But I am finding this untrue.
I would admit that I do not try as hard as I could. Do women shy away from tooo good of a catch? and see guys like me as a player. I think a lot of women are very insucure in thier bodies and would be itimdated in dating a guy with a nice body.

Im out.

Babaganoosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fred Da Head

You do mean the comic-book Spiderman, right? 'Cause the movie version is a sissy fag.

Based on your language, I would guess you are still young. But you'd do well to get rid of this mentality and look at what women truly consider attractive if you want to improve your success with them. Don't become a wimp either, but find the middle ground. Women are less judgmental about looks (men's at least) than men are with women. Most women will tell you they'll take a guy with average build and a great personality over a muscle-bound moron any day.

Babaganoosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thegame
I would admit that I do not try as hard as I could. Do women shy away from tooo good of a catch? and see guys like me as a player. I think a lot of women are very insucure in thier bodies and would be itimdated in dating a guy with a nice body.

Im out.
If I understand rightly, your problem is that you believe you have a good body, but still have limited success with women. This is not surprising - looks may earn you a positive first impression, but your personality must do the rest. Let's assume for now that you indeed have a good body. Maybe the problem lies elsewhere. Are you too shy, or stand-offish? Are you awkward around women? Or are you perhaps self-centered and driving them away? I can't be more specific because I don't know you, but try examining things this way and hopefully you'll reach some conclusion.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Babaganoosh
Based on your language, I would guess you are still young. But you'd do well to get rid of this mentality and look at what women truly consider attractive if you want to improve your success with them. Don't become a wimp either, but find the middle ground. Women are less judgmental about looks (men's at least) than men are with women. Most women will tell you they'll take a guy with average build and a great personality over a muscle-bound moron any day.
Yeah, but the movie version of Spiderman has little muscle, not average. I wasn't saying scrawny guys are all wimps, some are hardcore and all, I was just saying this particular guy looks like a wimp to me. And as I said in my other post, I'm not getting big because of women, I'm getting big because I like having muscle, and I need muscle to be good at football.

And, I combine muscles and brains, so I'm all good :p I'm a bit on the arrogant jerk side, but still. lol

Oh, btw, how old are you?

thegame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone looked at the covers of romance novels. The guys on the covers are the big, buly Fabio types. These are the guys that the women are faintizing about. When they get wet reading the romance novels they are thinking abou the guy on the cover.
You may hear women that they like skinny guys, fat guys or short guys..In reality they go for the beaslty alpha males.
Females can not curve 10,000 years of evoloution. This is programed in thier minds, and can't escape that fact.
Just as guys go for the voluptious women instaead of the skinny ineberated "Kate Moss" look. The Pam Anderson look looks more healthy and thus produce helalty looking childern.
Here is my anology on the pros and cons of women liking muscular men.

Im out.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

5"11, 155 pounds, big legs 5.5% bf. Sure if you take your clothes of women notice, but with clothes on, I hardly get a second look because it's very difficult to distinguish between a 165 pounds slob with 20% bf and 155 pounds 5% bf.

Even so, I do believe size, and especially height makes a difference. I don't think you need to be a hulk, I think being ripped with low bf is perfect. But based purely on physical appearance you would probably beat me theGame, cos you just look much more impressive. I would look like a 13 year old against you :)

eg 5'11 155 pounds versus 6'3 180 pounds both lean and cut, wouldn' be a tough choice for any woman. The taller guy would USUALLY (not always) win.

snatchdaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spiderman vs the Hulk

Good analogy and here's why:

Woman want a man to look muscular. If a man looks too muscular this may indicate he spend TOO MUCH time in the gym and therefore he will not pay attention to her since he is so concerned about himself.

So a woman wants a nice looking man who will still have time to spend on her.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by snatchdaddy
Spiderman vs the Hulk

Good analogy and here's why:

Woman want a man to look muscular. If a man looks too muscular this may indicate he spend TOO MUCH time in the gym and therefore he will not pay attention to her since he is so concerned about himself.

So a woman wants a nice looking man who will still have time to spend on her.
That's the worst theory I've ever heard.

If a guy has a good body, it means that he respects himself and cares about his appearance. And obviously women want men that do that.

thegame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Zicron, I have a friend who I party with on the weekends, who has the same demisions as you.. I call him batboy, because he has ears that stick out like a bat.
He always hooks up with chicks. The only thing he has going for him is that he is a medical doctor. He says he never plays the doctor card, on his intial pickup. One thing he is very aggressive. If he see something that he likes, he goes for it. Technially, he does better than me, even though we are both in the medical field and drawf him.
I agree with you on one aspect, being tall and muscular will get you noticied and women find athletic looking men attarctive. This is not a not one way ticket to her panties.

im out

Last edited: